OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

so are those silver/white kobe V called silver surfers? lol they do look sweet though....not sure how well nike can pull off cw with the VI like they did with the Vs. Not like the Vs were all that intricate but i feel like the VI in diff cw can be a big hit or miss, they need to tread lightly.

Not feelin those "silver surfers"

Thanks to Drew for the new Kobe V shoe nickname
laugh.gif

i havent been a regular viewer of this thread in months but can anyone tell me if the breast cancer/think pink kobe V are a mens size? im a mens 13 and saw a size 13 on the bay and was wondering if thats a mens 13 or womens 13

Originally Posted by Janies Brother

EP,
My name is J, I was standing right next to you when you were updating your post via your phone.  I was the white guy in the Supreme Hat and XIIs...

Small World,

J. 
You should have said something bro. Always good to meet another fellow sneakerhead/NT'er.

So Kobe will be rockin' the Del Sol VI for the X-mas day game? I hope they have some kind of QS release, cause Bron will be rockin X-Mas AMBron8 & Kobe with Del Sol VI? WHACK!!!

kobe won't be wearing the del sol vi...game is a lakers home game...he probably will be wearing some kind of xmas or chaos version like last year.

what are those ****** doors faded?....

nice collection.....if I wasn't laid up all weekend, I might have tried to stop by the block...
chest infection FTL.......antibiotics FTW

Originally Posted by BigD

That Venomenon shirt is nice. Hopefully Eastbay get that in sometime.
I am checking with one of our contacts to see if they have any information on the shirt/other items in the picture.  I will post an update once I get a reply back.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by DFABIX

nice collection.....if I wasn't laid up all weekend, I might have tried to stop by the block...

Thanks, hahaha they're storage closets where the shoes get stored 

Originally Posted by DFABIX

^ what he said lol

Back
Top Bottom