OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^ those TB's are nice. what's the info about their availability though? i haven't seen them anywhere except from that one ebay seller

2 ebay sellers had size 11.

mine should be here monday.

what kind of texture does the eyestay have? also, does it say samples?

I know some heads have spoke and said that Kobes are sitting on shelves on the east coast..

Any Chaos's out that way? I am still looking for that colorway and would appreciate any info or a hookup!

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

I know some heads have spoke and said that Kobes are sitting on shelves on the east coast..

Any Chaos's out that way? I am still looking for that colorway and would appreciate any info or a hookup!
Some cw's may be sitting on shelves; however the chaos were never sitting on shelves I think HOH only and the only one I know of that got them on eastcoast was in NYC.

kobe wore the wolfgreys at his visit to lower merion...i guess no debut or something about zk VI aces

those black/white tb's are nice. are they limited or something? how come they don't come out in stores or ft/fa/eastbay?

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

those black/white tb's are nice. are they limited or something? how come they don't come out in stores or ft/fa/eastbay?

Looks like they are Asia exclusives. 

Originally Posted by al3x89

2 ebay sellers had size 11.

mine should be here monday.

what kind of texture does the eyestay have? also, does it say samples?

Looks like it has the smooth diamond pattern like the home rice and aces has.

Since the VIs are coming out soon and the end of the run for the Vs, how many pairs of Vs do y'all have now?

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Since the VIs are coming out soon and the end of the run for the Vs, how many pairs of Vs do y'all have now?

3, but I will probably pick more up for cheap if I can when more hit outlets and if I can find some Chaos and Dukes...

now that the v's are coming to an end....

can anyone post their whole v collection?
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

lil bro f's up every shoe i get him or he buys.
5252734730_8afedaa321_z.jpg
Your photography is always so on point. Those look sick with the black socks, it's making me wish I had bought this colorway. They even look sick with all the scratches and scuffs on them, as if it was intentionally part of the design.

Originally Posted by ppeter

now that the v's are coming to an end....

can anyone post their whole v collection?
glasses.gif

I'd be kinda curious to see some collection pics too cuz I know some ppl here have like 20+ pairs or something. My personal collection is:

Bruce Lees
Dark Knights
Big Stage Aways
Big Stage Homes
Aston Martins
5 Rings
Chaos
GR Aways

I'd be really hard pressed if I had to rank them though. Just about every colorway of this shoe I thought was really well put together.

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Nah the Chaos were gone here right after launch.

Don't know if these have already been posted in this thread, but I'm liking the Kobe's that USC was wearing today.  I wish they released these instead of the USC Kobe Vs that they did.

ku_bkc_usc032_t640.JPG

ku_bkc_usc_nk08_t640.jpg

Back
Top Bottom