OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Just a HU. There's a pair of TBs on eBay that look like they're for Texas. Colorway is Black / Burnt Orange - White. NOT MY ITEM. Size 10.5, $90 shipped. It looks like it comes with the original box. Seems like a pretty good deal.
26854358.jpg

18547593.jpg

39498239.jpg

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Heads up:
Niketowns are having a CLEARANCE SALE.

Kobe DOIN WORK shorts $19.97
Kobe 5 Rings LS TOP $21.98
Kobe LA LAMBA PULLOVER $41.97
ALL Kobe Vs $89.97 or $74.97 I can't remember.
Does Niketown carry these? Ive only seen them at House of Hoops so far

nike-zoom-kobe-v-white-black-del-sol-06.jpg

Yea I believe they're only Footlocker.
But Kobes around my way are for $89.97 about to have one last final purchase of the Vs before I transition to the VI's.
Its been a hell of a run.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

wow!!
thanks for your look out!!

i was refreshing kobe V  searching page every half day, but don't see them at all.

but this half day i haven't refresh yet! but once i saw your post, i went to search, and i got my sz10!! only one pair~

finally got them~ simple, neat, beautiful shoes!
i was looking for them as well, but the one ebay seller that had them didn't have my size. the dude literally has a fsr but no 9's.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

wow!!
thanks for your look out!!

i was refreshing kobe V  searching page every half day, but don't see them at all.

but this half day i haven't refresh yet! but once i saw your post, i went to search, and i got my sz10!! only one pair~

finally got them~ simple, neat, beautiful shoes!
i was looking for them as well, but the one ebay seller that had them didn't have my size. the dude literally has a fsr but no 9's.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

sorry to hear that... maybe he sold out...
i m not sure if u r talking about the same seller, but seems like he only had one pair each size

and i have only seen 2 sellers on ebay had them so far.

i have 5 pairs already... love em all
but still tempted by the lower merions and dark knights...
they r so beautiful

Originally Posted by The S the L the I the M

Inks are on sale for $75 on ndc.
25% off code for all sale items=runprerun
yeah buddy, scooped up a pair of the wolf grey kobe v's for $74 along with some jordan polos that came out to $26 each after a $50 gift card and that "runprerun" promo

Originally Posted by gijace

f72267d4486b32123eb768fc01f5019c1da9faba.jpg

Done with the V's...

on with the VI's...
pimp.gif
so nice even if ive seen hundreds of different pics of them... BS aways > BS home
and it aint even close.

Hey guys, going to pick up my first vs (barely going to start collecting a few bball shoes)

prob going to get the inks or wolfs on sale, not sure which ones im feeling more

do you guys have tips for buying shoes on ebay? never really bought anything off that site before...

thanks

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Here's a contest for some Kobe heads that I just saw from here: http://www.modern-notorie...contest-giveaway/. 
Name all the Kobe Vs in the following pic:

aft1.jpg

I sent in an entry, but don't know if I got all of them exactly.

damn that's tough...
i see:

- big stages (home and away)

- dark nights

- aways

- away samples?

- bruce lee samples?

- breast cancer

- home samples? (with the heal tab)

- shannon browns dunk contest

- big stage samples (home and away)?

- dark night samples?

- dukes

not sure about the other pairs

Was thinkin about goin to scoop up wolf greys from the Nike Rooseveltfield ...But when does is this coupon good until, i may just cop from there..

i'm rather confused with the ones with a pull strap, was thinking Make Sense pairs, but the strap doesn't touch the heel counter on those...

Originally Posted by daaznfella

i'm rather confused with the ones with a pull strap, was thinking Make Sense pairs, but the strap doesn't touch the heel counter on those...

same... could they be samples?

Back
Top Bottom