OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

just sent in my bkackouts to nike canada.. hopefully they give me a pair fo the vi's for free and not send me the wolf grays or inks...

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Anyone seen V's at there outlet's? If so, which ones?

The one near me only has Draft Days so far.
I just went today to Block at Orange and they had Ink's, Wolf Greys and bunch of the TB colorways in FSR.  They also had the white / del sol and the china color on the hash wall.  All were $99

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by s dubl

wore these today...IMO such an underrated colorway.
2hzlp4o.jpg

nerd.gif
 real nice looking with purple laces.... wht shoes did u swapped laces with? IDs?

hmm need to make some purple sockliner IDs...

Heres mine~ I love these 1st home colorway~  Always love gold+purple on kobe shoes!

and my 1st home+away collection:

Xan....I used black laces in mine too. They're black base, toe, and eyelits. The base have a matte finish to em.

i see.
Thanks. i think i should expect my ID has the same base as yours and eyelets...

do you have anymore pictures of your ID? it looked real nice~ just want to take a look at them at different angles~ thanks!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Yeah it is. Horrible. Oh well.

I have to wait 2 days for a response I guess.

NWT, do u need help to bug him? I m down~ haha 
me n my fds had a couple of ebay accounts~ can bug him to death 
grin.gif

^^David, pretty nice! yellow laces looked not bad on the Home either!

just my 2 cent, somehow i don't have love of the aways...
when the Vs just came out, i love those aways, i thought they are the only one i will keep. After i bought them, put on my computer desk for more than 3 months... i had to sell it.
i saw a few people with them on in the gym, they just don't looked appealing on feet to me... maybe they are the shoes that looked nice in hand, but on feet is soso?

saw someone with the wolfgrey on today @gym...

it actually looked pretty nice with blk socks... i think it maybe underrated...
i will pick up a pair since they r so cheap right now...
and i can forget about IDing a pair of silver or grey with purple color IDs(IDs r expensive... T- T)

but my change view may cause by my outrageous love for the Vs lately... hmm

Xan....I used black laces in mine too. They're black base, toe, and eyelits. The base have a matte finish to em.

i see.

do you have anymore pictures of your ID? it looked real nice~ just want to take a look at them at different angles~ thanks!
2qwee00.jpg

30u9us5.jpg

211o16p.jpg

kcxrg2.jpg

t9ys80.jpg

2croabb.jpg

Originally Posted by lj12

just sent in my bkackouts to nike canada.. hopefully they give me a pair fo the vi's for free and not send me the wolf grays or inks...

what happened to them?

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

s dubl, I might copy your blackout ID. DAMN! or maybe change it up a bit. that's one sick ID!!!!!!

feel free to copy sir.

Originally Posted by al3x89

edwin i msged the guy for fun saying he shouldn't steal people's pics.

he replied "Lol, next time, don't tell me what to do"

i wanna bid $1000 on his auction, leave neg and not pay him. then i can tell him to not tell me what to do haha
lol then just tell ebay and paypal that you realized the pics werent his to begin with and that he said they were new but in the pics he posted he was wearing them LOL

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Not cool Eastbay 
30t6p3b.gif

Why are some Kobe V's excluded EastbayRep?
I am not sure what is up with some of the Kobe V's suddenly being excluded from discounts again.  Unfortunately, no one is here from our Marketing Department until Monday, so I will have to wait until next week to look into this matter.

EastbayRep - Ray
I just got a reply back and was told that due to us marking the shoes down by almost 20%, our Marketing Department decided to add most of the Kobe V's back to the exclusion list.  The only Kobe V's that are discountable are the ones that have a few sizes left in stock.

EastbayRep - Ray

Lawsuit, that'll make them do what you want without hesitation. Good stuff, taking matters in your own hands.

i see.

2qwee00.jpg

30u9us5.jpg

211o16p.jpg

kcxrg2.jpg

t9ys80.jpg

2croabb.jpg

thanks for the pics! S Dubl
appreciate it~

real nice IDs... blk out Is inspired! make me want to copy yours and make one for myself~ hoho

Finally took some pictures of some of my favorite V's. Not the best lighting, but here they are:
cc5156e4edef12abfd33bc6c5ab73f0edf11119.jpg

e7a250ce39e2ced01dead7524f425ce01eda772.jpg

cf2158e0e4ef1daa0ecc4888471b995b10336fe.jpg

finally balled in my Kobe V's yesterday...I must admit, everyone was right...it felt like wearing a glove on my feet...super good grip and light

Back
Top Bottom