OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Got my 5 rings humidor packs in the mail today. They are unbelievable, such a well crafted box, and all the Kobe badging and gear makes it amazing. Can't believe there is only 24 of them. I'll post a couple pics when I get home.

Eastbay is EXcluding all Kobe V from any promotion discount. 
mad.gif
mad.gif

^Just saw that Eastbay did put the exclusion back on the V's too, that is crap.

Most likely though they will just be lowering the price on them soon, probably put them all down to 89.99 or 99.99 I am guessing.

I was going to finally get some Inks with my gift card, guess I will wait a few days and see what they do.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Not cool Eastbay 
30t6p3b.gif

Why are some Kobe V's excluded EastbayRep?
I am not sure what is up with some of the Kobe V's suddenly being excluded from discounts again.  Unfortunately, no one is here from our Marketing Department until Monday, so I will have to wait until next week to look into this matter.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by maluah

Eastbay is EXcluding all Kobe V from any promotion discount. 
mad.gif
mad.gif

really?!
didn't check for almost a week... feel sorry for you.

good tht i made my decision and cop them last weekend... phewwww~~~

Originally Posted by nimhet

feels like there is an endless supply of Kobe V's out there with all the colorways
Same will happens for the VIs~~ Already been said a few colorways will be up for the all star weekend~
There bunch of colorways out for the Vs n most of us had bought more IVs then the Vs~ 

Originally Posted by maronandlando

has anyone here tried using the Vs for running/jogging?
i sometimes go on a treadmill with the v's for warming up before i go onto the court. they're ok for running, but it's function is best for basketball.

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by maronandlando

has anyone here tried using the Vs for running/jogging?
i sometimes go on a treadmill with the v's for warming up before i go onto the court. they're ok for running, but it's function is best for basketball.
Isn't basketball full of running 
laugh.gif

But nah I get what you're saying, I wouldn't take these out for a 10k run but I'm sure it wouldn't kill you.

Great pic Shaun! I agree, the homes are my second favorite colorway of the V. The Aways are first.

Back
Top Bottom