OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

There's a dude on eBay that has the Parades!! Couldn't believe it myself.... bidding is already at like $1200 
eek.gif

They look soooooooo sick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(I am not promoting for this guy just think I'd never see one for sale)
I was just about to come in here to post that hah. For that price, he can keep them though lol.

Yeah that price is wow!! If I were to spend that, they better be signed or at least be my size to wear (I know blasphemy to some but it would be on rare occasions) .. but they are a PE so they are Kobe's size
I'm sorry but if I'm spending that much, they better be the exact pair that Kobe wore during the parade plus have his signature 
laugh.gif

Sportchalet.com has the Kobe Vs on sale. I'm not sure if the prices are good in store as well.

$89.97
Ink
Wolf Grey
Blackout

$99.96
USA
Home
Draft Day
POP

There are a few shirts that are on sale as well.

Originally Posted by haza12d

Sportchalet.com has the Kobe Vs on sale. I'm not sure if the prices are good in store as well.

$89.97
Ink
Wolf Grey
Blackout

$99.96
USA
Home
Draft Day
POP

Thanks sir, question though, the USA's look similar to a shoe on eastbay, do you know which ones i'm talking about?  Is there a name for those on eastbay or are they some vartion of the team USA?

Originally Posted by Petenthend

Originally Posted by thatsright36

finally found a pair of DK's for a decent price.............and the waiting(impatiently) begins

nice where and how much you get it for?!
165 shipped off ebay. I HATE paying over retail for anything, but these were worth it. Didn't get into kobe's until last fall so I missed the original release

finally found a pair of DK's for a decent price.............and the waiting(impatiently) begins

nice where and how much you get it for?!
165 shipped off ebay. I HATE paying over retail for anything, but these were worth it. Didn't get into kobe's until last fall so I missed the original release

congrats!!!!

saw the DKs on sale like 5 months ago for around $85 bucks.
passed on them. regret that every day man. every single day.

^^tell me u r lying!
how can u pass tht shoes for on sale price?!?!
ppl cant pass even they are full retailed price.

$89.97
Ink
Wolf Grey
Blackout

$99.96
USA
Home
Draft Day
POP

Thanks sir, question though, the USA's look similar to a shoe on eastbay, do you know which ones i'm talking about?  Is there a name for those on eastbay or are they some vartion of the team USA?
If you are referring to the shoe at the link below, those are the USA's.

http://bit.ly/hDz2Ju

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

$89.97
Ink
Wolf Grey
Blackout

$99.96
USA
Home
Draft Day
POP

If you are referring to the shoe at the link below, those are the USA's.

http://bit.ly/hDz2Ju

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks for the clarification!

Eastbay removed the discount exclusion off the V. Tempted to use the one time 25% off code for them along with other shoes.

got my wolf grey...
they r horrible in quality, smh at Nike... even though this is the last GR... u guys still needed to close it well
i m returning them... no way for me to keep them~
n they don't looked good on my feet at all... when i got the shoes, the tongues are wrikned up, the shoes are a bit deformed, looked like a burrito... especially the shoes are silver grey color, looked like the burritos with foil paper...
sigh...
one more spot for the iDs i guess

Back
Top Bottom