OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^ nice Da Vincis fam,

btw, finally copped a pair of V Rings.. that's my icing on the cake.. I'm done with the V's and on to the VI's..

my collection (no pics):
-Chaos
-Dark Knight
-Playoff Pack/Carpe Diem
-United We Rise
-Bruce Lee
-Aston Martin
-Big Stage Away
-ID
-Rings

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Just got my USC will take pics later this week. Everything looks okay no flaws or anything. Shoezoo is legit people if you need anymore V's
roll.gif
roll.gif

IMO, da vinci CW is so famous and hot just because of they are so limited?

if they are widely available, maybe they won't be so significant...
personally think the colorway is nice, but not in my top 5 thou. would be nice to have a pair in my Vs collection, but nothing really so special about this colorway...
we have seen those green and gold reflective color on the gold flightposite, now we have the VIs Rice high...

but anyways, just my 2 cent. nice shoes nonetheless, love the kobe Vs! one of the best shoes ever...
and the only shoe model thus far got me to buy so many different colorway...

*salute* to the Kobe Vs

Only the Wolf Greys and Del Sols where I live. Only $55 tho. Do Nike factory stores/outlets do phone orders and ship out of state?

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Is 350 shipped for a pair of DS Kobe V Aston Martins a good deal?
You should try to negotiate down to 250-300. The pack sells for 500-600, so I think 350 is too much. Then again, it's starting to get harder to find them in certain sizes without paying a premium price, so I don't know if you'd be willing to wait for another deal to come up. 

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

IMO, da vinci CW is so famous and hot just because of they are so limited?

if they are widely available, maybe they won't be so significant...
personally think the colorway is nice, but not in my top 5 thou. would be nice to have a pair in my Vs collection, but nothing really so special about this colorway...
we have seen those green and gold reflective color on the gold flightposite, now we have the VIs Rice high...

but anyways, just my 2 cent. nice shoes nonetheless, love the kobe Vs! one of the best shoes ever...
and the only shoe model thus far got me to buy so many different colorway...

*salute* to the Kobe Vs
I think the Da Vincis are real dope. would definitely cop them if they released like how the DKs released (numbers wise)
with them being yellow, more people might cop since they can be a laker CW shoe. I don't know. just working on
hypotheticals here. LOL

Nice pics GZA. Got me thinking about wearing mine to play ball in tomorrow. I think the BS away is one of my favorite shoes ever from the Nike Kobe line

B-grade Big stage aways also hit nike outlets. Sad thing is, they're selling for about the same price as A-grades on eBay.

I couldn't find any flaws on my BS away either.
Just some minor glue stains? That counts as flaws? I see lots of glue stains on my other GR Kobe Vs.

I got mine from an eBay seller with a steal price.
He was sleeping while he put them up on eBay, only $225 buy it now+$10 shipping. After he sold 3 instantly, he changed all his listings to $350+ buy it now.

You have to be buddies with some of these dudes to know when these shoes hit, or else by the time you find out they're long gone. If you aren't cool with them they're of no help, but you'll see pictures posted.

The same thing happened when the Finals Kobe IV's hit outlets.

Yea I'm hating
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAR228

Where are all these BS coming from??? I haven't seen any in my area.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

These dudes like GZA dont leak that info unless your in their lil clan real talk they know where but get em and resell.

This kind of S*** always pisses me off.
mad.gif

Dudes are ridiculous why do you post them then.Smh

Back
Top Bottom