OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I see where ur coming from G. But u said that about the 4s
laugh.gif

Think of it this way... THEY HAVE TO TOP EACH SIG NO MATTER WHAT.

Or else they lose. The ZK line is flawless starting from the 2K4s. No muthf****n sig has disappointed.
The 1s were dope as hell!
The 2s topped it... Orcas are up there man. U and I have the same feelin towards em.
The 3s were unique. Different than what Ppl were used to at that time. Low to the ground and comfortable. Only flaw was the tongue.
The 4s.... Cmon..... Like seriously......... Cmon....... Classic.
The 5s topped it for the majority.
The 6s already gained more popularity. Look who's postin in there. The old heads with less than 1k posts that looked at as "newbs" haha. That shoe is comfortable.

His gear is even better.

None of my V's squeak except for my Royal TB V's. I can live with it though. I need the NAVY TB's still haha.

Wore my Inks today..
Kinda like the reflection it gives when hit by light..

Disco Ball effect sort of, Ink color really pops-out..

^^ It's been posted and some cat already received his USC's. Looks legit so i ordered mine as well, waiting for the shipment to come, free shipping to!

Originally Posted by KING QUIGS

I returned a Kobe V POP size 10.5 to Eastbay, so it is out there on sale if anybody needs it.

Sidenote: I go around in circles with Eastbay customer service. Me: "Can you please send me a refund check?" Her: "I'm sorry sir, we have not received that item back yet." Me: "I 100% guarantee you have. This shoe sold out and has been off the site for over a month and now one shows up in the exact size I returned." Her: "I'm sorry sir, we have not received it." Me: "OK. Whatever. Thank you. Goodbye."

We need Eastbay Ray at all times.... someone who understands!
I am sorry to hear that.  You should send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can assist you.

EastbayRep - Ray

does anyone know approximately how many white/silver TB were made?
very interested on that pair now... but seems like impossible to find.. sigh

Originally Posted by Zyzz

man i want the ace homes, people on ebay asking crazy prices
30t6p3b.gif

Agreed. I thought $175 was too high a month ago.  Now all I see is $200. But there is that appeal to the Ace homes... I want a pair!!

Yellow > Red on the Bruce Lees

Nice Vince.. One of my favorite Vs!!

I think my top five are

1. Dark Knight
2. Aways
3. BS Homes
4. BS Aways
5. Bruce Lees

Originally Posted by an808caucASIAN

30t6p3b.gif

Agreed. I thought $175 was too high a month ago.  Now all I see is $200. But there is that appeal to the Ace homes... I want a pair!!

yea $175 is high as well. i just want a pair to ball in
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mykickgame

Whats a fair price for the kobe aston martin pack in a sz 11? Thanks in advance
About $500-550. They were pretty limited though so it might be tough to find them at a good price, but just be patient.

30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

guys, gotta resist tht price... it maybe drop eventually...
they r not tht nice, gotta tell yrself tht~hahaha

and of course, they are not worth nowhere close to that price range... IMO they only worth about $150 the max

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

guys, gotta resist tht price... it maybe drop eventually...
they r not tht nice, gotta tell yrself tht~hahaha

and of course, they are not worth nowhere close to that price range... IMO they only worth about $150 the max

Well i had some member a couple weeks ago offer me a pair for 150 or 160 shipped but i turned it down. If these kicks just dropped i would have no problem dropping that to get them but since they are kinda old news now and strictly for balling, im not gonna drop that much dough.

Home Aces sat at the Block of orange nike outlet for a few weeks a few months ago...Kinda regret not copping.

Oh well, that always happens.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I see where ur coming from G. But u said that about the 4s
laugh.gif

Think of it this way... THEY HAVE TO TOP EACH SIG NO MATTER WHAT.

Or else they lose. The ZK line is flawless starting from the 2K4s. No muthf****n sig has disappointed.
The 1s were dope as hell!
The 2s topped it... Orcas are up there man. U and I have the same feelin towards em.
The 3s were unique. Different than what Ppl were used to at that time. Low to the ground and comfortable. Only flaw was the tongue.
The 4s.... Cmon..... Like seriously......... Cmon....... Classic.
The 5s topped it for the majority.
The 6s already gained more popularity. Look who's postin in there. The old heads with less than 1k posts that looked at as "newbs" haha. That shoe is comfortable.

His gear is even better.
Great points E. Don't get me wrong the 4's are still my fav of the line. I'm just saying I'm waiting on some more cw's of the 6's to judge cuz its had to compare 5's and 6's when we only got like 8-9 cw's. The kobe line did get better and better as it went along we all just have our personal favorite's in the line. Well said tho fam

Kobe I's cushioning
pimp.gif

It's funny....I could of sworn there was more Kobe IV clothing than for the V's....Nike has done a good job with the VI's so far with clothing.

Only thing I was really dissapointed in is Nike didn't make an MVP shirt for his 2010 finals MVP. I've got the one from 2008, and 3 from 2009 was hoping for one for 2010 oh well.

Back
Top Bottom