OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by reggie16

Originally Posted by KG21

The first shoe pictured was a sample and did not release in mass quantities. They might have released in very small quantities overseas. The second shoe pictured is the final version of the first shoe pictured. It was pretty much a GR. As were the UWRs.

So technically there were 3 USA colorways, but only 2 were released in mass quantities. My favorite is the shoe that didn't get released.

Sorry for not knowing this but whats a GR? and thanks for the clarification
General Release also means the shoe was widely available and sold at many stores in large quantities.

Foot Locker/Eastbay is notorious for posting samples of shoes that have slight differences from the final version of the shoe.

Originally Posted by 23NoKaOi

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Speaking of Dark Knight, how much are DS size 11 pairs going for nowadays? No one answered me in my price check thread.

$175-$200.....
Thank you mjrod1985!! The hunt continues...
laugh.gif

Just scored a Brand New pair of DK's for $165 shipped  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Will post pics when I get home.  

Now all I need are both Big Stages.  

i ball in the limited and i wear them casually too. these v's hold real good! the vi's even better! most of my v's still look brand new after balling in them!

Any idea where I can find a pair of Chaos or Miles Davis?

I'm in the NYC area. Footlocker still has the team ones (not a fan), and flight club never has my size. I seem to always be a day late in B/S when they're posted.

I can't win lol. But seriously, anyone know where I can cop?

^Might be time to just do some hunting on eBay or Craigslist. You could also try looking on the other site's B/S for something.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

$175-$200.....
Thank you mjrod1985!! The hunt continues...
laugh.gif

Just scored a Brand New pair of DK's for $165 shipped  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Will post pics when I get home.  

Now all I need are both Big Stages.  
That's a good deal, I got my DKs for $175 shipped around this time last year. Honestly though, DKs look much better in pictures than they do in person. Very plain looking in person and even more plain on the feet. I like mine but I think I fell into the hype. I like my Chaos, Del Sols and Five Rings better.

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Any idea where I can find a pair of Chaos or Miles Davis?

I'm in the NYC area. Footlocker still has the team ones (not a fan), and flight club never has my size. I seem to always be a day late in B/S when they're posted.

I can't win lol. But seriously, anyone know where I can cop?
Chaos's are long gone, I'd suggest ebay or CL.  The Miles Davis's and almost all other C/Ws of the KB5s got RTVed about a month ago.  So your best bet is gonna be an outlet store for them.

Originally Posted by KG21

That's a good deal, I got my DKs for $175 shipped around this time last year. Honestly though, DKs look much better in pictures than they do in person. Very plain looking in person and even more plain on the feet. I like mine but I think I fell into the hype. I like my Chaos, Del Sols and Five Rings better.

The glamor pics make them look 10000x better than in person, but the colorway is still nice.  
I didn't think I would ever own them because people wanted $220+ for a pair, even though I have the cash, I always felt I could wait and get something else. 

I saw some DK's in flight club, I was ready to pay the $230 for them. Only had size 8.
I saw some Chaos in flight club, I was ready to pay $200 for them. Only had size 8.

dsafosaldjklddd

Outlets and B/S are my only options. only bad thing about outlets is I don't have a car on campus so I can't really hit up the outlets near me.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

^Rod! Whats good fam? Thanks for the pix man. Crazy the durability of this shoe, a beater actually doesn't look that bad at all.

What's up Fam! No problema man... This shoe is well-built! Crazy b/c this shoe is thin and light... 
pimp.gif

Nice pick up French Blue on the Dark Knights! Nice Price too!

Glad to see some of the Vs are dropping to more reasonable prices now. I might have to pick up another pair of DKs since my 1st pair is beat to hell now. Only Vs that I see still being kinda up there in price are the Aston Martins, Big Stages, and Bruce Lees.

I have been balling on my Vs a lot and mostly just use them for ball... use them casual too but very minimal.
my beaters:
photo0088g.jpg

photo0087fg.jpg

photo0103n.jpg

photo0021pq.jpg

(recycled phone pics but they look the same today)
my pairs have some scratches but I don't know... either I'm really light on my
feet or these 5s are just holding up real well...

Nice Chaos beaters KobeOverBron! These Vs hold up so well! I hope the VIs will be the same... Oh yea, Nice Avy
pimp.gif

Nice pickup on the V Rings URn0tLike... Top 5 for me! [Let's see: 1)Bruce Lees 2)Chaos 3)BS Away 4)5 Rings 5) BS Home 6)Lakers Away 7-10)Duke/Dark Knight/Aston Martin/Ace]

Just picked up the Del Sol Vs for $66+tax ($79.99, but had a 20% off coupon) in a Vegas outlet.
Worth it in my book.....

Dang FrenchBlue23
pimp.gif
 Making me want a pair even more
laugh.gif
 Nice pick up, congrats man. The price you paid was
pimp.gif

I hope I can luck out and find a pair somewhere in the same ballpark.

Thanks guys. Prices are coming down on ebay.

It doesn't surprise me that those Chaos up there are still looking good, this shoe is built to last.

Back
Top Bottom