OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Venomenon

11.5 or 12 in the chaos is impossible.
Did you check the buy/sell forum? I saw a couple size 12s for sale. Have you tried on 11.5s? I'm an 11.5 and I tried on an 11 and it was way too tight. I would stick with your natural size.

Hello, will someone answer this question.  I have seen pics of two versions of the ink purple Kobe 5's (one with a purple like sole and then another with an icey almost clear like sole, like on the Kobe 5 POP'S).  I saw the purple sole ones in the store to plain looking so I passed, but the clear icey sole ones changes everything.  Let me know if they released please, would like to copp.  Thanks.

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

Hello, will someone answer this question.  I have seen pics of two versions of the ink purple Kobe 5's (one with a purple like sole and then another with an icey almost clear like sole, like on the Kobe 5 POP'S).  I saw the purple sole ones in the store to plain looking so I passed, but the clear icey sole ones changes everything.  Let me know if they released please, would like to copp.  Thanks.

i believe the inks with gray sole came out only in asia and US got the purple sole

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

Check your local Nike Outlet, I was able to get one at outlet for 60. They are samples (I believe all samples are sz 9), they are pretty clean.

So... I have two chaos v's. I'm thinking about selling one so I can double up on chaos VI's. Should i keep my 2nd pair of chaos V and my single pair of chaos V's? or Sell off 1 of my chaos V's and double up on chaos vis?  THe reason is I think I can wear my current chaos V's for a VERY long time, they are holding up really well, barely any creases, smells fresh.  I didn't expect the chaos V's to last so well.  

Originally Posted by SWSH

216424_179469748767023_121694084544590_416123_1205173_n.jpg

White/Black/Del Sol dropped today

via Titan 22 (Philippines) fb page

wrong forum bro! 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

So... I have two chaos v's. I'm thinking about selling one so I can double up on chaos VI's. Should i keep my 2nd pair of chaos V and my single pair of chaos V's? or Sell off 1 of my chaos V's and double up on chaos vis?  THe reason is I think I can wear my current chaos V's for a VERY long time, they are holding up really well, barely any creases, smells fresh.  I didn't expect the chaos V's to last so well.  

keep both chaos Vs... the chaos VIs will still be around for awhile... you can cop a second pair later in the year...

ugh yeah i think i will regret it, i just took it out for the first time in over a year and they look so good..haha well i'll keep it

Originally Posted by good4u50

Originally Posted by KG21

I wish Inks came out with the clear sole.
didn't get to see Inks in person, but isn't Ink's sole a clear sole in purple ?
Yes, but I think overseas got either a grey sole or icey sole... Can't remember which

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

rif.la has a size 9 chaos for $120.
I think my homie rolled in there the other day and it was not there....

Just checked their Twitter, they just sold them today but had them for a week.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

Originally Posted by good4u50

Originally Posted by KG21

I wish Inks came out with the clear sole.
didn't get to see Inks in person, but isn't Ink's sole a clear sole in purple ?
Yes, but I think overseas got either a grey sole or icey sole... Can't remember which
gray sole. IMO, purple clear sole is better than gray sole.
For once, US gets a better release
smile.gif

Keep them both. Chaos V's are gonna be harder to find in the long run imo. They'll hold up pretty good but you'll never know when you'll need another pair. So far my pair still looks fresh after wearing it for around 10-15 times but I still wish I doubled up before because I want them to be in my rotation for a long time.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Nice Chaos beaters KobeOverBron! These Vs hold up so well! I hope the VIs will be the same... Oh yea, Nice Avy
pimp.gif

Nice pickup on the V Rings URn0tLike... Top 5 for me! [Let's see: 1)Bruce Lees 2)Chaos 3)BS Away 4)5 Rings 5) BS Home 6)Lakers Away 7-10)Duke/Dark Knight/Aston Martin/Ace]
thanks man. really love playing in these. it's softer than the other Vs maybe because of the scale eyestay instead of the glossy synthetic material they used in other pairs...
nice top 5 too. bruce lees def up there.

as for the guy looking to sell his double chaos5. DO NOT DO THAT.
laugh.gif

they will be more valuable than the chaos VI in time. just trade it plus cash if
ever...
pimp.gif

EDIT: saw these in the nba feet thread... these look nice! nice ids man....
bb6803a7dfdd26496f6ecbead397b1af-getty-103884578hh018_dallas_maver.jpg

IMO the kobe V chaos looks way better than the VI chaos.

Back
Top Bottom