OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Tjay

i'm gonna buy my last Vs. I like them both but I can only buy one right now. Which one is better: Black out or USAs?

blackouts with purple laces
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
I think blackouts with inline laces would be insane 
pimp.gif

USAs are beautiful. blackouts look nasty. I'd go with nasty. draining jumpshots with the blackouts
would look nice man. lol

Blackouts if they are worn mostly on the courts since they will take the abuse better and come out looking cleaner than the USA would.

Just got two more pair of Royal Blue TB on NDC..........coupon code alleyoop for an extra 20% off the already discounted price! Wish I coulda pulled another pair of Navys but they r all gone in my sz.

I'm headed to the outlets this weekend... looking to cop a couple pairs of these.

I ended up giving away my Aces. Wore them into the ground playing outdoor ball in them. I want more of these though.

Dang and I almost sold my POP's for a beyond great price too, good thing I changed my mind. My Bruce Lee's are real nice too, but need a 10.0 my 9.5 too snug. All around great shoe. Anyone know where they are still selling the "Inlines (I really slept on these joints), and I slept on the "All Stars" too. The "Big Stages" (both colors), are just a matter of the right price in my size. No more sleeping though, got all the 6's I wanted but these 5's are something serious as well! Lol!

Originally Posted by jst628

what do DK's usually go for? i could get some for $149 but not sure if i want them...

i would take them if i were you but really depends if you want them. ppl been saying they get for like 70 or around there...idk if the price went down now but i remember they were like around 250 or more at one point

149 for DKs is a pretty good price. That's not far off from basically retail + tax + shipping. Most of the Vs have gone down in price a decent amount I think except for the BLs, Aston Martins, and Big Stages.

jisback..... INLINES are all over outlets right now. they got a fsr at smithfield nc and they marked em down to 79.99. i finally copped a pair and they are simply beautiful, never realized the speckles were purple, i thought they were black. too bad yer a lil late last weekend was F/F at outlets and they came to a grand total of 54.97, not too bad for one of tha sickest v's. fwiw they also got pop's and aways, all 79.99

23phorlife are you serious man?!  Dang this lady I'm kinda talkin to, was just in NC this weekend, epic fail! Lol!  Good lookin out though.  I know you got a size 10.0!
laugh.gif
  I'll give them a call and I decided to keep my "pops", so I am good on those.

zk5=in the top 5 bball shoes of all time. might pick up some inlines
and aways on the low soon. just stocking up while we still have these
to ball in 10 years from now.

If you guys are looking for the inlines, give South Chicago Nike outlet a call. 773-846-5460
They had the lowest prices I've seen for $54.97. Not sure if they still have them but worth a try.
I got a pair during the F&F sale so my pair came out to $38 plus shipping for a total of around $47.

Also anybody know where I can get some shoe laces similar to the Kobe Vs like on the USAs?

hey guys does anyone know how to spot FAKE Dark knights? i just got my pair and the Nike box that it came in has a couple of Chinese stickers on it. im just a little afraid that Ive been duped. please help! what are some sure tell signs or just in general how to differentiate fake and authentic V's

Originally Posted by just another pair

hey guys does anyone know how to spot FAKE Dark knights? i just got my pair and the Nike box that it came in has a couple of Chinese stickers on it. im just a little afraid that Ive been duped. please help! what are some sure tell signs or just in general how to differentiate fake and authentic V's

Post some pics man...

Back
Top Bottom