OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

OG "Tour Yellow's" a.k.a. Bruce Lee's.

Sorry yall, though the VI "Tour Yellows" are a hot colorway, the VI's are just cursed to me and as a Kobe fan i cant get with them for a number of reason's. Im still more than happy with my OG Tour Yellow/BL's
happy.gif
Showing them a little love today.

OG Tour Yellow as a nickname is an insult to the BLs. It should be the Tour Yellows are a homeless man's BL. No comparison

Originally Posted by Wayne141

OG Tour Yellow as a nickname is an insult to the BLs. It should be the Tour Yellows are a homeless man's BL. No comparison
PHENOMENAL!! LOL i see you all feel the same way i do. Im sorry but the way some people are talking about these "TYs" is killing me. Last time i checked the daddy to those are hands down the BL's.  BL>TY any day.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

roll.gif

Tour Yellow cw doesn't even come close to the Bruce Lee's, and the Bruce Lee's were a different kind of yellow, more like Del Sol.

Originally Posted by XI ShinE XI

If you guys are looking for the inlines, give South Chicago Nike outlet a call. 773-846-5460
They had the lowest prices I've seen for $54.97. Not sure if they still have them but worth a try.
I got a pair during the F&F sale so my pair came out to $38 plus shipping for a total of around $47.

Also anybody know where I can get some shoe laces similar to the Kobe Vs like on the USAs?
The dude I spoke with said "NOPE"...."no more kobes" *with attitude tone*.....they might get bunch of calls
laugh.gif

if you want inlines they're $100 at the pleasant prarie nike outlet in kenosha, wisconsin if anyone wants to phone order them...

940156eb592b2e361810be5844fd2d4d22986e3.pjpg

why are these so hard to find now? i remember they weren't selling as good as the other cw and we're on sale but now...smh.

Originally Posted by giel27

why are these so hard to find now? i remember they weren't selling as good as the other cw and we're on sale but now...smh.

I guess it grew on a lot of people... I don't know... They are underrated especially with a lace swap...

What size are you looking for?

Originally Posted by just another pair

mjrod these are another pair im trying to get but the not the ones i got in the mail today i will soon.. but i posted in the legit check. please help me out guys http://niketalk.com/topic/299978

The pics don't work for me homie... I would love to help...

^^^im wearing those right now lol

i switch them with red laces...they look nice but i got the flat laces since i had pair of red laces i thought i use it on these

i was looking for a pair as well, seems like these disappeared off the face of the earth
laugh.gif

i guess it grew on a lot of people or nike didn't make a lot of them. i still see a lot of inks, usa's, ddays, tbs, aces, rice, etc. but these white/breds are hard to find...looking for a size 11.5 btw

you gotta be kidding me,,its all over my local Outlet

I found it tough getting a pair of the V-days as well. I knew I had to have 'em, ended up paying $150 on ebay about a year ago. Never really regretted
overpaying because they don't pop-up DS ever. Good luck, I know its a hard find on the internet. Maybe they guy above is right about outlets.

After a year of searching, finally got these..... these are very hard to find nowadays, especially a size 11. Had to pay more ($350) but it's worth it.

619destroyer which outlet are you talking about?

I called Viejas Outlet last week. They have few smaller sizes, but not 11.5
frown.gif
.....try call them...you might in luck....

Back
Top Bottom