OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Is $165 shipped a good deal for DS Dark Knights?

That is retail + tax + shipping so yes its a great price especially if its size 11-12

Yep they are sz 12. I bought them
pimp.gif

Man, USAs are growing on me everyday, kinda heated I passed on them. I didn't like the red heel cup at first.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by just another pair

yeah they are. holy big stages going for 350 plus? i just got two pairs of bruce lees for 400 shipped.
Yeah they've been 350 plus for a while now, since last fall. Might be cheaper for the less popular sizes though
wth?!  bs HOMES going for 350?  i don't believe it.. haha.  then what are AWAYS going for?  
(assuming all DS not B-grade)

Originally Posted by rukawa005

Originally Posted by just another pair

yeah they are. holy big stages going for 350 plus? i just got two pairs of bruce lees for 400 shipped.
Yeah they've been 350 plus for a while now, since last fall. Might be cheaper for the less popular sizes though
wth?!  bs HOMES going for 350?  i don't believe it.. haha.  then what are AWAYS going for?  
No, the aways are going for 350+. Homes are more like 225-250+

Just realized that big stage homes have gold lace tips and aways don't. Wonder why Nike decided not to have aways with gold lace tips. I think it woulda looked nice.

^
no question the aways look way better than the homes...
gotta change this sig, already saw bruce lees for retail.... finally.
looks like stocks are going down for kobes? anyone noticed that?

Originally Posted by rukawa005

No, the aways are going for 350+. Homes are more like 225-250+
ohhh ok thanks for the clarification.. haha

I'd personally go with USAs. Not a fan of that triangle pattern on the upper of the POPs, and I didn't like the shade of blue they used on the Miles Davis.

another I'd like to add about the pops:
he wore it throughout the playoffs last year. he had big games on those...
I like buying kicks especially if there's a story
behind it... so if you're playing in them... you know what to do. lol

I'd go for Miles Davis first, simply because it's a rare colorway with a small story to tell.
couldn't find it in other GRs, and USA/POP colorway are available in other Kobes, or even other shoes
and, it goes well with street clothes.

Back
Top Bottom