OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

They came in today...man, these shoes are awesome. I almost messed em up by pushing the back tab of the heel in 
sick.gif
....but fixed it....here's a lot of photos:

img1094h.jpg

img1096q.jpg

img1097pr.jpg

img1104ch.jpg

img1110r.jpg

Promo samples??
img1106y.jpg

Like the others, I would go with the MDs first. Still my favorite colorway and always breaking necks. Yes, they are bright as hell so you really can't miss them, but I've been getting a lot of compliments on them in the little time that I've had them...

Once again i'm jelly off big stages pick ups. I guess i'll have to wait to get a pair when they retro. :/

Are the black outs the same black as the del sols?

I wanna pick up the black outs but only if they're pitch black, like the del sols!!

Are the black outs as black as the del sols?

Im thinking bout pickin up the black outs but wanting to know if they're as black as the uppers on the del sols.

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Are the black outs the same black as the del sols?

I wanna pick up the black outs but only if they're pitch black, like the del sols!!

yes they use the same upper for both shoes except the accent colors are different.

smithfield nc has the AWAYS for 39.99 PLUS another 20% off this weekend FSR comes out to $34 and change

one pair of pop's size 10.5 left on wall i grabbed the other, both looked flawless

555fresh if u dont have the aways give em a call wont find em cheaper than this

What was price on the pops? Tried calling but it was too late. Prob gonna get aways for ball and those pops if there still available and cheap.

they were 39.99 and 20% off Sir. i was there 45 mins before close so i bet the pops will still be there, they were on the wall. the aways were on an aisle, hope this helps

i got inlines about a month ago from outlet and have had a hard time wearin anything else, so so so nice

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

They came in today...man, these shoes are awesome. I almost messed em up by pushing the back tab of the heel in 
sick.gif
....but fixed it....here's a lot of photos:

img1094h.jpg

img1096q.jpg

Promo samples??
Nice pick up man....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

smithfield nc has the AWAYS for 39.99 PLUS another 20% off this weekend FSR comes out to $34 and change

one pair of pop's size 10.5 left on wall i grabbed the other, both looked flawless

555fresh if u dont have the aways give em a call wont find em cheaper than this

Called smithfield and they said they had nothing. Kinda bummed. I feel like the know about niketalk and don't wanna check. Called and first dude was like. "Nope, we don't have em ". I was like, bro u didn't even check

Back
Top Bottom