OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by kob8

Why is it outlets outside of SoCal get the great deals? I recently saw the Ronald McDonald V colorway at an outlet going for more than those blackouts and pops (and this colorway is one of the weakest). Just don't get it....
I agree, the shoes prices get lower and lower as you go east.

false

how far east is the outlet in Tucson that has the blackouts for 39 from SoCal?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

taken from the outlet thread:

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by JRodski

have the blackout v's surfaced @ any other locations?

like dude said, all the 11's were gone...

They are at leesburg, DMV area.$100, smh. They will NOT price match.

the DMV (Wash DC, Maryland, Virginia) is as far east as you can go
happy.gif

see my point?

Originally Posted by maluah

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Pops came in. Don't like them. Even at $50 I just won't use them enough. Gonna just keep the aways I got for the same price for ball.
to me, that yellow triangles screw up the shoes....If you are getting them because of the clear sole, get the DK or ASG...even better BS
laugh.gif
Yeah I totally agree. I would've copped the POPs based on what he did in the shoes during the playoffs, but I just couldn't get over those damn triangles lol. If they had no triangles at all or even that snakeskin type pattern on the Chaos, they would've been copped.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

^^^that's not too bad, but I could buy like 4 pairs of GR V's for that.....LMFAO.

Yea just depends how bad ypu want them. The Big Stages are my holy grails of Kobe's thus far because he beat the celtics in them and I love the laser pattern. You will not be disappointed! Even though you can buy more pairs with that money it's quality not quantity
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AJ27526

posted in the outlet thread but wanted yall to see as well:

Nike Factory Store
North Charleston, SC

(843) 744-3966

1zmjbb9.jpg

this is the ugliest Kobe I've ever seen.....just my nickel!
This is one of my favorites! I'll probably have them on next time we play ball at the gym haha 
tongue.gif

You dudes tripping . POP is nice . The special softer POP insole made them even more beast of a performance shoes

Agreed Pops are awesome. Bought 2 pairs originally for $70 at footaction with the $30 off coupon last year when they were on sale for $100. Will buy another pair from outlets.

Originally Posted by five30

^You have most of the V's anyway, so why not add he BS away's? 
grin.gif
coz you know I gotta slip that one by the wife and all my permission slips are gone for the year....

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

this is the ugliest Kobe I've ever seen.....just my nickel!
This is one of my favorites! I'll probably have them on next time we play ball at the gym haha 
tongue.gif

So I'll see you tomorrow wearing those hideous pieces of junk, huh?....
I'm doing everything I can to be on the other team in that case, just so I can scuff those things and make them pretty......hahahah....

see ya manana.

Originally Posted by five30

^You have most of the V's anyway, so why not add he BS away's? 
grin.gif
coz you know I gotta slip that one by the wife and all my permission slips are gone for the year....

Lol fabix!!! Thought I was the only one who had to do this!!

^I was telling my friend that the Mangos are basically the same exact shoe as the ASG V's aisde from the team logo and the inside of the shoe.

That's what hype will do though, almost the same shoes, except one shoe was slept on and one shoe was super limited.

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Originally Posted by Pump Fake

Where can I get these for cheap in NYC. Looking to buy the blackouts, or a predominantly black shoe.

Tucson. Factory store. Blackouts for 40

Wow thanks, so I'm guessing they will ship. Where are the outlet stores in NYC and are they any good? Would prefer to just buy it at a store, but if not possible, I'll definitely look into getting them through the mail. 

Where can I get these for cheap in NYC. Looking to buy the blackouts, or a predominantly black shoe.
The Nike Outlet in Paramus (close to NYC) has the Blackouts. They are $89.99 but if you use a F & F coupon the end of the month you can get them at a resonable price.

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Tucson. Factory store. Blackouts for 40

These were sold out the day it was posted. Guy at outlet told me they had over 30 phone orders that day and every size is gone.
I missed out too.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by maluah

Recent pickup......these >> VI Barcas....

Ahh, one of my fav's in the Kobe V's. Actually, I was rocking mine this weekend. Good summertime kick with shorts imo.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^I was telling my friend that the Mangos are basically the same exact shoe as the ASG V's aisde from the team logo and the inside of the shoe.

That's what hype will do though, almost the same shoes, except one shoe was slept on and one shoe was super limited.

Not really, the shades are different. The ASG are darker. Also, the multi-directional pattern on the ASG makes them appear very much different than the Mangoes.
The only solution is too buy both.

I've been searching for a size 13 Mango for the past 2 weeks with no success.  

Back
Top Bottom