OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

damn these went cheap!

and with this around the corner....

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

Anyone else heard about a supposed F&F 7/28-7/31?

This is CONFIRMED.  They didn't hand out the coupons at work yet, but they already have posters up and have announced it.

gonna hit up my dude for the F&F coupons...
pimp.gif

might get like 2-3 pairs of Kobes if i get a coupon. they are gonna be cheap as hell
pimp.gif

These $50 kobes are great. Ordering those blackouts now. That's USA, ink, away, pop, and blackouts all for 50 or under shipped. Beautiful!!!

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by AJ27526

posted in the outlet thread but wanted yall to see as well:

Nike Factory Store
North Charleston, SC

(843) 744-3966

1zmjbb9.jpg

this is the ugliest Kobe I've ever seen.....just my nickel!

not my favorite colorway either, but they're not bad in person and carry a cool significance in being the playoff color in all likelihood for kobe's last title. 
(before I get blasted I dont mean that I dont want 24 to win another, just being logical)

Nice BS Aways Maluah! I should be getting my pair later this week...if not early next week. I can't wait!

Just need Bruce Lees and BS Homes and I'm more than likely done with the Kobe V...although these cheapie $39.97 Kobe 5s hitting the outlets aren't helping matters!
tongue.gif

Why is it outlets outside of SoCal get the great deals? I recently saw the Ronald McDonald V colorway at an outlet going for more than those blackouts and pops (and this colorway is one of the weakest). Just don't get it....

Originally Posted by kob8

Why is it outlets outside of SoCal get the great deals? I recently saw the Ronald McDonald V colorway at an outlet going for more than those blackouts and pops (and this colorway is one of the weakest). Just don't get it....

because they know socal is lakers/kobe land and they can sell kobes at $99 still but other states/cities don't care for kobe much so $39.97. i know it sucks coz i live in socal too. all we can do is phone order and pay shipping
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kob8

I agree, the shoes prices get lower and lower as you go east.

How much are you folks paying for the BS Aways?
I haven't searched much, but I would love to own a pair.....

The average price is $300 - $350 for BS Away.....I think $400 is bit much, but if you want them badly, you go for it. It's truly worth it. I can't say enough good things about this Big Stage.
The homes is about $180 - $250 rage.......

Pops came in. Don't like them. Even at $50 I just won't use them enough. Gonna just keep the aways I got for the same price for ball.

I got mine for $330 DS....if you're searching on eBay, try to message the seller early and get him to end the auction early, hopefully for a reasonable price

I'd say 275-280 is a good price for the smaller sizes and the larger ones like the 12's go to around 350 and past 400. I think you should be able to get it in your size for around 280 in away.

volt laces in the Miles D's looks real darn good, id take a picture but i aint got no camera

laces the shade of the swoosh (light gray) on the POP's aint too bad either

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Pops came in. Don't like them. Even at $50 I just won't use them enough. Gonna just keep the aways I got for the same price for ball.
to me, that yellow triangles screw up the shoes....If you are getting them because of the clear sole, get the DK or ASG...even better BS
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom