OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

pleasant prairie in WI just got the blackouts 
21b262b694952ad9fa88f897fdafdf419231c3dc_r.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

The more and more I wear my Vs, the more & more I like it better than the VI.

Got a closet full of sneakers and I've only been wearing my usa's everywhere!!Lol!! Wifey has been wondering why these are the only shoes I've been rock lately!! Feels like your walking on a cloud!!

gotta question...

how long does it normally take for the zoom air to bottom out on the V's

another thing i like about this shoes.....the shipping cost is cheaper than jordan thx to the weight...
laugh.gif

Nike charge the same rate for everything under $100. It's 8.50 for regular ground. If you buy a tshirt for $20 you still get charge 8.50 for ground shipping

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by JRodski

gotta question...

how long does it normally take for the zoom air to bottom out on the V's

technically never unless you pop them

really? i have a two pair rotation that i use for jogging/running. love the V's for this b/c they have so much bounce to em.

I was tryin to gauge how long they would last until they started to feel flat and life-less. 

was plannin on adding another pair to that rotation to extend the life but, if you say they never bottom out i guess theres no need.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

^ I feel you Flint. The IV's are just softer than the V/VI's and the traction is amazing on them. Plus they are more my style lookswise.

Sick zk5 cleats up there^^

yeah, the 4s are so soft... 4+5=6....

^Don't hate on the beater DKs, I've got a pair of those too
laugh.gif
Need to track down another pair to keep fresh though lol

I need a pair of size 10.5 Kobe V Black and Purple laces. Anybody know where I can get some?

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

My outlet got a bunch of Kobe V out of nowhere...they're $100 still.
laugh.gif
That is dumb, they should be at $70 max by now.....(depending on cw) 

Great Pickup On The POP's bAyArEaFliP. Seen A Bunch Of Them In The Outlets A While Ago. A Lot Of People Slept On Them. Glad That I Doubled Up On Them.

^^Nice pu......I wish I didn't sell mine......btw, traded my vnds DK for these babies....they're DS B-grade btw.....thank you Jkballer5
wink.gif

aw damn the pick ups on this page are too much 
pimp.gif

i'd love to get a 2nd pair of BS Homes (since it's the one he won the championship in)

Back
Top Bottom