OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Alsasam - I picked up this particular pair off of Ebay.

On another note - I practically doubled my KBV collection after stopping through a few outlets recently. Will try to post pics if I get some time.

Prices were between $30-$55. I am in the Southeast...not a lot of Kobe fans around here. I'll provide a breakdown once I get my things together.

Thanks for the compliments gentlemen.

ZoomKobe14 I picked them up on Ebay

Here are the outlet PUs.

Red TBs - 30
Inks & USAs - 40
Comets - 48
White/Black TBs - 50
Inlines, V-Days,Pops - 55

To add to these

I seen where someone found some white/burnt orange Vs at Rugged Wearhouse so I went and checked mine even though we don't get anything good in my small TN market. To my surprise I found two pair of Vs. They must be samples and unfortunately they were size 9.5. I really wish I could have found them in the 10-11 range. Here is a poor cell phone pic if I can get it posted (not sure if I can since I never post pics).
b9e2528eef45a23d8cd6a502a794de9b5c2b632.jpeg

One is white and dark (forest) green and the other is white and maroon

Sorry, I don't know how to do pics.

Originally Posted by Loverofthegame2423

Any cheap 5's at the outlets recently???
jersey shore premium outlets had inlines for 60 (good range of sizes) and inks for 55 (saw sizes 10, 10.5, and maybe 11 on the hash wall)..don't know if you consider that cheap but just trying to help

Finally got a pair of these! and at retail price 
happy.gif
pimp.gif

now all I need is those red laces. Does anyone know what size to get?

Originally Posted by reener

Finally got a pair of these! and at retail price 
happy.gif
pimp.gif

now all I need is those red laces. Does anyone know what size to get?
Awesome pickup man, especially at that price. As for the red laces, you can pick up the Nike Save Lives red laces, but they're a bit short at 54", which is the longest they have. Alternatively you could pick up the Kobe V Chinas and just swap the laces from those.

Originally Posted by elrodo33

img20110805202305.th.jpg
Hope this pic works.  Can't post from my album so maybe a hosting service will work.
Many others having issues with posting pics from album?? Can't do anything pic wise on YUKU since late June I think.  S u c k s

Back
Top Bottom