OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Damn the da vincis are too nice. I'm so annoyed with Nike that they didn't release these widespread. Not only that, but they didn't even say that they wouldn't release again. I was in love with them from the first pics too. Most people hated but I bet the them being ultra limited changed that up.

Originally Posted by spoiledfeet

Happy Birthday Mr. Kobe Bean Bryant!
happy.gif
would kill to be able to wear those with packers gear 
indifferent.gif

^Nice laces. I've yet to see a navy/red combo. Heads up on where you got them as well unless it was just the lighting and they are the black/red?

Don't like the fact that the white/purple tbs have a white sole. Woulda been better gray like the others. I'll pass.

Pretty good deal for those TB's there. I shot around in my Inks yesterday for the 1st time in a while and just reminded me how awesome these shoes are. Gotta find a 2nd pair in another colorway somehow.

Originally Posted by sniper

I was expecting a deeper purple. They look pretty femme to me.
eastbay is famous for messing up colors in their pic.
ususally TB purple is not so 'lavender' as shown in this pic.
i'd bet the real color is closer to varsity purple than 'lavender'.

Nice! Can't lie though. My eyes were first drawn to the DKs. I'm still on the hunt for a pair...

Originally Posted by good4u50

Originally Posted by sniper

I was expecting a deeper purple. They look pretty femme to me.
eastbay is famous for messing up colors in their pic.
ususally TB purple is not so 'lavender' as shown in this pic.
i'd bet the real color is closer to varsity purple than 'lavender'.

Some of their pictures are there are horrible, it looks like they took pics of the original prototypes lol
laugh.gif
 smh

Anyone have more pics of their USCs? I'm on the fence, leaning towards them. I just need some good NTers to show me the light!

Thanks in advance fellas

Can anyone confirm if the purple tbs are the ones in the pics on eastbay? I tried googling them and i cant find any pics. Id buy them if they have the silver sole like the other tbs.

Back
Top Bottom