OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Can anyone confirm if the purple tbs are the ones in the pics on eastbay? I tried googling them and i cant find any pics. Id buy them if they have the silver sole like the other tbs.
this right here........

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^
nice laces bro. where did you get those?
Those black laces with red stripes are available at Nike Outlets for $1.99.
Seen them at about 6 different outlets.

Eastbay has the blackouts for $39.99, with a 20% coupon they come out to $32 shipped.
Only afew sizes left.

I need help fam, is yellowing common in the Big Stage Home colorway? I ordered off of FC and they sent me an email back saying that upon getting the shoes ready 

they saw that the shoes had yellowed. They sent me pics to confirm if I still wanted to get the shoes. Should I still get them? Is this normal? Price was 226 shipped btw.

2d0f3a9.jpg

15xwpvp.jpg

Yea bro, my pair also has a small degree of yellowing too but not as bad as these.
It really depends if you're a collector or or buying them to wear. You can always ask FC for a discount.
The yellowing certainly lowers the resale value.

Incidentally, my Kobe 6 ASG West already had some yellowing. When I saw it I sold them a few weeks ago for cost ($130) to a guy in the marketplace
and told him aboout the yellowing.

In this case the yellowing is pretty bad and I personally would pass for $226.00
Also, why is one quite a bit more yellowed then the other? 

Well I want them for both. I do want to wear them every now and then. But eventually I want to have them for the Kobe set of shoes he was wearing when he won the championships.
Would seaglow work on them? My friend offered to sea glow them for me if I got them.
And yeah I will try to negotiate a lower price.

Originally Posted by an808caucASIAN

Anyone have more pics of their USCs? I'm on the fence, leaning towards them. I just need some good NTers to show me the light!

Thanks in advance fellas
for $100 shipped on shoezoo i would pull the trigger regardless. i've been waiting to pick them up for a while now but need to find out if I'm going to UCLA for grad school or not first 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Anyone have more pics of their USCs? I'm on the fence, leaning towards them. I just need some good NTers to show me the light!

Thanks in advance fellas
for $100 shipped on shoezoo i would pull the trigger regardless. i've been waiting to pick them up for a while now but need to find out if I'm going to UCLA for grad school or not first 
laugh.gif

Haha. That's exactly what where I'm thinking of buying from. I think one conclusive pic and i'm sold...Btw, I feel the same way about Arizona state as you would about USC!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

No to the home BS. I can justify that price with that coloring.

I concur^^ i'd pass on those......depending on your size, u might get a good deal from market place.....just be patient....

Thanks in advance fellas
laugh.gif

Haha. That's exactly what where I'm thinking of buying from. I think one conclusive pic and i'm sold...Btw, I feel the same way about Arizona state as you would about USC!
belongs to never wear them
4466898573_09bc39a35b_z.jpg

4467670966_239db95edc_z.jpg

4466895011_3b24d9ba24.jpg

Originally Posted by maluah

laugh.gif

belongs to never wear them
speechless.. those are beautiful.  though i don't think the iridescence on the toebox scaling comes out in those pics. still 
pimp.gif

the material used on USC(the scale, non-patent leather) makes it stand out, i am so glad that i get to cop one
smile.gif

people waiting and drooling for those purple tbs forever...
now that eastbay has them for cheap at fsr, nobody wants
them. lol

USCs are very nice, but I really don't like white soles. The discoloring they get is terrible. I can deal with yellowing on clear soles. It looks better than disolored white IMO. Plus I'm not a fan of USC.

Back
Top Bottom