OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Does anyone know of any outlet that has any inks or other ZKVs (not the all blacks)  for around $40?  Holiday weekend coming up and I feel like getting something new

Originally Posted by foullaw

It took me a year to appreciate this cw... And 6 months to cop. Love this pair! 
wink.gif

To me, this is the best Kobe CW to date other than the Carpe Diem 4.  I think that will forever be my favorite.  Great pick up- still have mine DS with the matching LA T-shirt as well.

I'll admit that I wasn't feeling the chaos v at first. I loved the v from the get, but not the chaos. Once I got them in hand though, I fell in love. They are truly a unique colorway that shouldn't have been used again. That's my opinion though.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I'll admit that I wasn't feeling the chaos v at first. I loved the v from the get, but not the chaos. Once I got them in hand though, I fell in love. They are truly a unique colorway that shouldn't have been used again. That's my opinion though.
Sort of agree. I like the Chaos theme, but to top the V in that colorway with any other model would be damn near impossible. So much love for the Chaos V. My great aunt even said they're her favorite and I quote, "those are the prettiest sneakers I've ever seen!"

Oh, and I want that LA shirt to go with em, but don't wanna pay retail.

Wayne141: Are you in love with Marissa as well? drools...

yep, I passed on the chaos thousands of times even on discount. then when my mind started working,
I hunted. glad to have copped them on the cheap because I wear them at LEAST once a week. so so
beautiful.

damn those look nice!

ALERT!
saw a size 10 chaos on the other site. $120 DS
I don't know the guy or anything just want to
help out peeps looking for em.

& to add insult to injury some are even excluded from discounts
laugh.gif

Have no doubts that they will back to 59.99 again. Purples are looking good btw.

Originally Posted by marley

Purple and white TBs with a lace swap:

Makes me wanna pick up a pair now......but when they go back to 59.99....
(also, nice sly throw in of the Dr. Seuss.....)

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

It took me a year to appreciate this cw... And 6 months to cop. Love this pair! 
wink.gif

Carpe Diem 4, I think that will forever be my favorite.  

Mine too bro, I love my Carpe 4's. I have a pair on ice and am looking for another.
happy.gif

Anyone seen any navy tbs at outlets? Just realizing I want them. Know they were available for like $50 a month or so ago. Ill try nikefind tomm, but its not that reliable.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

It took me a year to appreciate this cw... And 6 months to cop. Love this KBV Chaos! 
wink.gif

To me, this is the best Kobe CW to date other than the Carpe Diem 4.  I think that will forever be my favorite.  Great pick up- still have mine DS with the matching LA T-shirt as well.
Thanks, Brys... Carpe Diem4 and Chaos5 are definitely 2 of the best colorways.

Anyone seen any navy tbs at outlets? Just realizing I want them. Know they were available for like $50 a month or so ago. Ill try nikefind tomm, but its not that reliable.

Alssports have them but they are $78 though. I want them too but don't feel like dropping cash on the V except for the big stages aways.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Alssports have them but they are $78 though. I want them too but don't feel like dropping cash on the V except for the big stages aways.

Thanks, but they don't have my size. Called nikefind and they said they have nothing listed but like I said there not reliable. Gonna make some calls tomm. Had practice today so couldn't call.

Back
Top Bottom