OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

bought my iv finals a lil over a year after they released just so the price would drop a lil. thought i would be able to do the same with the V's but it seems they are increasing in value as time goes by.

said i'd spend 200, then jumped to 300. but the damn things dont sell for anything less than 370 in sz 10.5!

startin to seem like a pipe dream @ this point...

Cheapest I have seen an AM pack in 11.5-12 range was 450 & they were VNDS. Wish I would have got it because I haven't come across them that cheap since.

What is the going rate for most of the Vs other than the BS homes/aways and AM pack? i.e chaos, dk, 5 rings?  Is 140 for NDS Chaos too much ?  Wouldn't mind a pair to "beat up"

I've seen a few pairs of Chaos size 8.5 NDS in the buy/sell market for under $90. I even bought a DS pair here for $100. Of course the size factors into the price. For DS, I would pay that $140 nothing more unless you really gotta have it, but NDS try for $110-$120.

UnDS'd my Bruce Lee's last night. Very dope shoe.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

UnDS'd my Bruce Lee's last night. Very dope shoe.
pimp.gif
My new background.
pimp.gif

Sadly, I'm still in search of a pair. Seems as if all the 11.5's have dried up
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif

HELP QUICK!  What is a good price for  the Kobe 5 All Star deadstock?  Or how much are they going for?  I am asking the question as a buyer.  Thanks.  How about the Miles Davis (photo blue/black/white and the China's (comet red/yellow/white), as well? I slept big time on these 3 colorways!
tired.gif

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

HELP QUICK!  What is a good price for  the Kobe 5 All Star deadstock?  Or how much are they going for?  I am asking the question as a buyer.  Thanks.  How about the Miles Davis (photo blue/black/white and the China's (comet red/yellow/white), as well? I slept big time on these 3 colorways!
tired.gif
For the ASG's, I wouldn't go higher than $175. China's and Miles Davis you can probably get for around $110 or cheaper.

Chinas can be found on Ebay in the neighborhood of $80. All Stars can probably be found for $125 range maybe cheaper if you are patient. An Nter just got a pair of VNDS All Stars for $70 not to along ago. Haven't done any research on the MD but I wouldn't go over $100.

Originally Posted by maronandlando

^ overkill.

got mine for $165, VNDS, size 11.

DS should be around 180-220.
Saw a pair go for 396 on ebay last week.  Size 12.  Thought about selling mine.  I would take 300 for them lol.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by maronandlando

^ overkill.

got mine for $165, VNDS, size 11.

DS should be around 180-220.
Saw a pair go for 396 on ebay last week.  Size 12.  Thought about selling mine.  I would take 300 for them lol.

I saw that & couldn't believe it. Right time right place for the seller!  

Back
Top Bottom