OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

xgkyz4.jpg

Ontario mills Nike factory outlet

Fsr

^oh wow.

The stuff that are showing up in the outlets should've been in the outlets way back when the F&F was goin on

Picked these two up in the last few months, bringing my total for the V up to 9. I'm not sure which is my favorite colorway- Duke or Ace Away...

Wore my dukes the other day. So damn nice. Glad I was able to buy them again after I sold my pair. Idk what I was thinking selling in the first place.

I haven't been on NT in awhile. Crazy how alive this thread is still.

Kobe V is my fave Kobe though. Got many more on my list to get.

^lol I was gonna say I thought I remember you were big on them, so this hate coming outta nowhere made no sense

At my Nike Outlet by my school, I scooped up a pair of Blackouts that were basically hiding on the bottom row of the back shelves for $40 plus 20% off, and I found a Venonemon black t-shirt for $5 to go with them, total was $41.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ****dog16

At my Nike Outlet by my school, I scooped up a pair of Blackouts that were basically hiding on the bottom row of the back shelves for $40 plus 20% off, and I found a Venonemon black t-shirt for $5 to go with them, total was $41.
happy.gif
nice pickups, great prices.

been thinking about copping a pair of Inline V's to keep on ice for a few months and break out if the VII's arent good on the court. been wearing the VI's which werent any good IMO. the 2010 hyperfuse lows which i like a lot and just got the 2011 hyperfuse mids which ill be trying out.

Thanks for the heads up and code for Als. Can't beat $30 Kobes especially for my son.

Back
Top Bottom