OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Just copped a DS Aston Martin pack for $380
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
I think I got a pretty good deal considering they're a size 10.5

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

Originally Posted by spoiledfeet

My latest pick up
Are those burnt orange, like Texas Longhorns orange?  
eek.gif
  Where did you get them?

Bro, these were on Eastbay about two weeks ago and yes, they are the Texas Longhorn TB colorway. Long sold out.
Also had them at Al's a week and a half ago for $30 but my order got cancelled.

My AL's order for the TB Purples came in - my 3rd pair of Vs and the best price yet!! Wish I could've got the TB Navys & TB oranges as well

Deception0, even though I paid $170, why do you say no higher then $175?  There are/were very few online and only about 2 in my size.  To be honest the All Star 5's look better then the All Star Kobe 6's.  Were the All Star Kobe 5's not that popular? 

Deception0, even though I paid $170, why do you say no higher then $175?  There are/were very few online and only about 2 in my size.  To be honest the All Star 5's look better then the All Star Kobe 6's.  Were the All Star Kobe 5's not that popular? 

Tuxedo 1208, $125 even $70 for the All Star Kobe, where, when and how?!  I see lower prices, but I see them for kids size.  As well I found the Chinas for $69.98, which I can't believe because the China ones are so dope and underrated, just like the All Star pair.

Tuxedo 1208, $125 even $70 for the All Star Kobe, where, when and how?!  I see lower prices, but I see them for kids size.  As well I found the Chinas for $69.98, which I can't believe because the China ones are so dope and underrated, just like the All Star pair.

How many "TB" colorways released for the Kobe 5? Will someone please list and put up pictures of all of them. To be honest those TB colorways I have seen are growing on me.

How many "TB" colorways released for the Kobe 5? Will someone please list and put up pictures of all of them. To be honest those TB colorways I have seen are growing on me.

TB Colorways...most weren't widely available

White/Navy
White/Royal
White/Red
White/Black
White/Pine Green
White/Purple
White/Pink (Breast Cancer)
White/Silver
White/Maroon
White/Orange
White/Burnt Orange (Texas)
Black w/white swoosh

I am sure there are some that I am missing feel free to add on....

TB Colorways...most weren't widely available

White/Navy
White/Royal
White/Red
White/Black
White/Pine Green
White/Purple
White/Pink (Breast Cancer)
White/Silver
White/Maroon
White/Orange
White/Burnt Orange (Texas)
Black w/white swoosh

I am sure there are some that I am missing feel free to add on....

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

I just don't think you should go more than that for the ASG's. $170 isn't bad at either, it's close to retail+tax+shipping. There are definitely deals out there if you have the patience. 

I just don't think you should go more than that for the ASG's. $170 isn't bad at either, it's close to retail+tax+shipping. There are definitely deals out there if you have the patience. 

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

The ASG Vs for whatever reason just never really got up there in terms of price/demand for the most part, maybe cuz Kobe never actually played in the ASG that year. They're a pretty underrated colorway though. In terms of pricing of the Vs, in general it sort of shakes out like this, going from most to least expensive:
Big Stage Away

Aston Martin

Big Stage Home

Bruce Lee/Dark Knight/5 Rings

Ace/Rice/Chaos

ASG

Or something along those lines, depending on size and other factors. I'm obviously missing some colorways and not even counting some rare 1 of 1s, but in terms of the pricing tiers, that's sort of how it is for the more popular QS's from what I've seen.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

The ASG Vs for whatever reason just never really got up there in terms of price/demand for the most part, maybe cuz Kobe never actually played in the ASG that year. They're a pretty underrated colorway though. In terms of pricing of the Vs, in general it sort of shakes out like this, going from most to least expensive:
Big Stage Away

Aston Martin

Big Stage Home

Bruce Lee/Dark Knight/5 Rings

Ace/Rice/Chaos

ASG

Or something along those lines, depending on size and other factors. I'm obviously missing some colorways and not even counting some rare 1 of 1s, but in terms of the pricing tiers, that's sort of how it is for the more popular QS's from what I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom