OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Sw00sh0re

got my package but got DRAFT DAYS instead of INLINES.

anyone get the INLINES? or they describe the colorway wrong.

Never think it is a specific colorway when you see them list the colors. Sometimes you guess right sometimes its not. By them not having a picture doesn't help either. Next time send them an email or call to make sure its the colorway you want. I knew that would happen with some orders being cancelled, it happened to me before, it's a hit or miss sometimes with Al's but I will continue to support them because of the incredible deals.

Wore the del sols today. Very underrated colorway. I like them to this day.

very nice del sols! I wish i didn't ball in mine and tear it apart.. lol
im jealous. i'm feeling that lace switch too.

quick question...
i'm sure it's been asked, but I really don't feel like searching through 1000+pages for the answer.
anyway, the markings on the side, that looks like brail,
what are they? and what does it say?

^
yep. Kobe Code..

EDIT: that pic made me miss my del sols... traded em for ASG 6s..
tired.gif

Just thought I'd share,
eek.gif
 $39.97, yes you are reading correct $39.97 for the photoblue Miles Davis Kobe 5's, such an underrated colorway!  By the way $170 shipped for the All Star Kobe 5's DEADSTOCK, good price what do ya'll think? I don't see to many listed.  Soooo underrated, this colorway is so clean and sharp and the details the extra laces pop as well, that leather on the inside of the shoe on the insole is sharp too!

Nike
Bossier, LA
318-742-9251

any way to get some inlines for cheap? looked on ebay and they are going for retail, SMH

Originally Posted by Zyzz

any way to get some inlines for cheap? looked on ebay and they are going for retail, SMH

ouch.. luckily, I got a pair VNDS, for 50 shipped. Thanks to a local NTer.

Navy TBs came in today - my first pair of Kobe Vs!
Thanks again to thapointguy for posting the deal and the S to the L the for posting the discount code.

Mhxzul.jpg

Al's called me today. Told me these hyperfuses I got for $18 were out
ohwell.gif
 but they were shipping my Kobe's today. $34 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by myselfonline

Originally Posted by myselfonline

I still have yet to get a shipping confirmation. I don't even think my card has been charged yet. Still hoping it goes through. The site listed 6 in stock when I ordered.
My order ended up being canceled. Well, I ordered a pair of Wolf Greys and a pair of purple TBs. The purple TBs were out of stock. I don't understand how this happened, when they were shown in stock when I ordered, and my size was also in stock this afternoon or yesterday, for $77.
I order a pair last night and a pair of running shoes. The running shoes' tracking # was emailed to me, but not the Kobe Vs. I think their system must had an error and I think I also won't get the Kobe Vs.
No Kobes in my order, but they called me up and said they didn't have my size in one of the Lunars I ordered for $30... 
eyes.gif
  I ain't even mad tho because I got Air Max Hyperize POP for $30 and Shox Lunar NZ for $30 as well.  They have good customer service.

Als also screwed for for (7) pairs of assorted kicks I ordered last weekend including (3) pairs of the Kobe TB V's for $30+.
Called me and said that they couldn't process my CC order until they verified address with me and unfortunately when they got around to doing it the kicks were all out of stock.
Told me they had computer problem and about 30 shoes had wrong price. Damn Als. SMH

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by good4u50

nice pickup of MD at cheap.
BTW, does MD come with an extra set of laces ?
 only one set
thanx, the excitement of hearing something about MD made me jump the gun not reading your post carefully.
i already have one MD and I am greedy hoping that I can get another one. it just never gets old
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom