OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

If anyone could point me in the direction of a size 12 navy TB, my appreciation would know no boundaries.

those BS aways are awesome. too bad i dont rock black shoes on the court
frown.gif

i need inlines
30t6p3b.gif

those BS aways are awesome. too bad i dont rock black shoes on the court
frown.gif

i need inlines
30t6p3b.gif

Agreed, terrific photo of the Big Stage aways. Been on the lookout for the past year.
I very limited kick and one of my fav. Kobe V

For the cat looking for a TB silver/white those have not been available for some time.
There are several other TB colors available right now but not that colorway.
I've also been looking and there was some about 5 months ago in FL outlet but that was only report
I saw.

Agreed, terrific photo of the Big Stage aways. Been on the lookout for the past year.
I very limited kick and one of my fav. Kobe V

For the cat looking for a TB silver/white those have not been available for some time.
There are several other TB colors available right now but not that colorway.
I've also been looking and there was some about 5 months ago in FL outlet but that was only report
I saw.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by kob8

KlassSickFresh 87 wrote:

Are bs aways not in demand?
I think they are in demand...I am still trying to find them at a decent price....
laugh.gif

Wait a minute didn't you have one or two pairs already? I swore I saw pictures you posted awhile ago.
Yeah I have the homes and aways, but always looking for another pair for a fair price...Vs are classic...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kob8

KlassSickFresh 87 wrote:

Are bs aways not in demand?
I think they are in demand...I am still trying to find them at a decent price....
laugh.gif

Wait a minute didn't you have one or two pairs already? I swore I saw pictures you posted awhile ago.
Yeah I have the homes and aways, but always looking for another pair for a fair price...Vs are classic...
pimp.gif

For the aways, it depends on the size. I'm a size 13 and I have only seen 1 or 2 come up on Ebay the past year.
The price was $260+ and after that I didn't pay attention. Too much for me.

For the aways, it depends on the size. I'm a size 13 and I have only seen 1 or 2 come up on Ebay the past year.
The price was $260+ and after that I didn't pay attention. Too much for me.

There are some white/black TB's at the Nike Jersey Gardens outlet.
They are $99 right now but if they will cut the price I'll post.

There are some white/black TB's at the Nike Jersey Gardens outlet.
They are $99 right now but if they will cut the price I'll post.

better stock up on the Vs if you still haven't. right now is the best time while nobody seems to care
much about them. GRs going for 60-80 on ebay... plus outlets. in a few years people will REALLY look for them.

better stock up on the Vs if you still haven't. right now is the best time while nobody seems to care
much about them. GRs going for 60-80 on ebay... plus outlets. in a few years people will REALLY look for them.

yeah a lot of cws out in outlets at a great price, check outlet thread for locations.

I'll still wear my Vs from time to time. Wore the USAs last week, underrated cw imo. I hope it will be on the VII.

6351876009_75a8b1cb5a.jpg

yeah a lot of cws out in outlets at a great price, check outlet thread for locations.

I'll still wear my Vs from time to time. Wore the USAs last week, underrated cw imo. I hope it will be on the VII.

pimp.gif
one of the best colourways.. 

Originally Posted by al3x89

pimp.gif
one of the best colourways.. 

This pic made me realize there was no USA colorway on the VI

sick pick of the USA's 
pimp.gif

I still play in the V's. just can't find a shoe that fits me as good along with comfort

Originally Posted by mike2389

sick pick of the USA's 
pimp.gif

I still play in the V's. just can't find a shoe that fits me as good along with comfort

Weird.
I dont like the V for ball... I love the VI and the IV
but my friend loves the V too
Different strokes for different folks I guess

Is it just mean or has anyone else paid so close attention to the Kobe 5's that you also noticed that the diamonds on the ankle collar are different sizes (some the diamond font is larger and some smaller), depending on the colorway.  I say this because someone mentioned that the diamonds are only on the 7's but they are actually on ALL the Nike Kobe series.  As for the folks looking for the inlines, this cat (NOT me, lookin out for yall)  that I got mine from on eBay said he was willing makes deals depending on how many of yall wanted the inlines and he also said he has a number of sizes avalible, so let me know.  I asked because I remember reading many of y'all were looking for them for a great price.  Let me know.  Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom