OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by mike2389

sick pick of the USA's 
pimp.gif

I still play in the V's. just can't find a shoe that fits me as good along with comfort

This!
pimp.gif

Anyone seen the black and purple TB at any outlets?
That was a hot colorway that I missed when it first dropped in 2010 and have never seen it again.

This was the colorway with mostly black except with a purple toebox and emblem and a purple outline over the black swoosh.
There is NO gold on this, it a TB with only black & purple colors. The sole is black, black heal-guard, etc.
I really want this but never even see it on Ebay.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

^^same sneaker at Jersey Gardens outlet for $54.97^^

You know if they'll ship out to CA? If you don't answer before the morning no worries, I'll just give them a call

I remember this was mentioned way back;
what is the perfect length of the "nike red laces"
to lace up the V's with?

^There is no perfect length with those red laces. Even the longest length ones come up short compared to the original V laces. The only way to get a perfect length pair of the red laces is to cop a V with red laces (i.e. Chinas) and swap them.

Seen the let Sb dunk pair at my local gym the other night on a friend of a friend.... Must say pictures made them look better, but it may also be me falling out of the game. But I do love Livn in Oregon sometimes esp so close to campus cuz u always see something from there on occasion

^Yeah, pretty much. You can't really go up to the highest lace hole though unless you make a tiny bow when you tie your shoes, and even then you really really have to tighten up the rest of the shoe.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

^Yeah, pretty much. You can't really go up to the highest lace hole though unless you make a tiny bow when you tie your shoes, and even then you really really have to tighten up the rest of the shoe.
Thats really disappointing to hear. How do they feel only being tied at the 2nd highest lace hole?

Never seen these before...these legit? & if they are why didn't Harrison Barnes have a pair
mad.gif

*Not my pic, saw these on the bay.

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

Never seen these before...these legit? & if they are why didn't Harrison Barnes have a pair
mad.gif

*Not my pic, saw these on the bay.

Who is harrison barnes? is it a store?

Also, those Carolina blue and white are "legit".  
Turned up at outlet in CA last month, apparently that guy scooped em all up.
I would personally grab a pair but he doesn't have my size - 13. 

Back
Top Bottom