OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^this picture makes me regret selling them all -_-

i did find a 'worn 1x' pair of dk's locally for $185. seems a bit high but thoughts on the price?

edit: what the hell happened to my post count!?!??!

Last edited:
No problem. I always try to offer 10 bucks less than what they ask just to see if they bite. I search at least once a day for IV's and V's and pick up every pair I can.

Found this old pic of my Vs... Kinda wish I kept them all...LoL
URL]
Just to have the BS Aways alone....... Got my homes already but need those Aways. Been waiting since RD to find a pair without getting raped on price.

I'm n
^^^cant say I agree with that trade :\ if you're happy with it, that's all that matters :smokin

I'm not upset. I love Rice CWs and I already had a extra Black YOTS on the way so I pulled the trigger lol.

Last edited:
damn man 8.5?

I was going to split that size 9 that was on FCNY with my boy and dude was willing to take the hyperdunks.

When we finally was going to cop. they bought them :smh:

It was 8/8.5 can't remember exactly :frown: There's a DS pair on there now in that size as well but dudes being stubborn and won't take less than $280 smh

damn man 8.5?

I was going to split that size 9 that was on FCNY with my boy and dude was willing to take the hyperdunks.

It was 8/8.5 can't remember exactly :frown: There's a DS pair on there now in that size as well but dudes being stubborn and won't take less than $280 smh

:smh: Dude is doing it on purpose. He'll crack.

Nice USAs up there. One of the nicest USA cws on any shoe IMO.

Thanks fellas.

It's funny when they first released I thought that the UWR's were so much better until I saw both of them in person.

USA's > UWR's IMO.

I loved the USA's way more than UWR as well.

How did you go about getting your pairs signed? I have a couple shoes I'd like to get done

The Kobe V is one of my all time favorites. The shoe just does it all for me. Like many of you I'm STILL hunting down colorways. I was able to come up on another pair of Chaos Vs this week and they came in today. I met the guy on Instagram and he was really cool. Had to say thank you via twitter.

Last edited:
I'm about to start scooping up the random IDs on eBay. Nothing like having a shoe that says another mans name on the tongue lol.

Sweet Chaos up there, bought a VNDS pair for $60 off Craigslist last year thanks to the help of a friend. Had to sell them though since they were a whole size too big.

They look much better in person than in most pictures.

damn man 8.5?

Yup, it was an 8.5 and they were perfect. Can't tell they were worn. Had multiple people offering more than double what I paid ($172) and I passed, keeping these bad boys

muahaha member i told u bout my guy trying to sell me his USC for 180 just waited a few weeks and he hits me up asking for 140 now!!! ill have by next week i cant wait 
nthat.gif

I would of told him 130 max and watch him crumble. This time of year is when people unload in hopes of buying asg everything. That's when I come in and swoop up steals left and right

Back
Top Bottom