OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Yo guys think $35 shipped is a good price for Lakers Homes? Someones offering a NDS pair for me besides a scuff on the toe and a scuff on the heel

Python 8 laces

Ended up getting them $30 shipped. He said he shot around in them once, soles are clean as a whistle. But for $30 shipped you can't beat that , especially for a somewhat hard to find (all Kobe Vs) shoe in good condition. 

nice kobe v collection , really dope :smokin hope you can complete your journey collecting all V's

What's missing?

Home Rice, Home Lower Merion and Da Vinci?

Looks like you got every other one!

Very NICE! :smokin
Thanks. Da Vinci's are too rare! only 17 made! :smh: But Yea Home Rice Home LM also Valentines Day Im Missing. But I dont really want those. Same with my IVs, I dont have the Home Rice and Home LM. Im on the HUNT for Venoms and Beigin To Finals. God I LOVE IVs and Vs.

Last edited:
Thanks. Da Vinci's are too rare! only 17 made! :smh: But Yea Home Rice Home LM also Valentines Day Im Missing. But I dont really want those. Same with my IVs, I dont have the Home Rice and Home LM. Im on the HUNT for Venoms and Beigin To Finals. God I LOVE IVs and Vs.
guess you are not a big fan of TB, either :smile:

maybe u have to consider this if u want collect all the V's CW
jHrLDH4gCbKSO.jpg

Kobe V unreleased sample CW

Last edited:
You and I both. I check eBay for pairs daily.

Thanks. Da Vinci's are too rare! only 17 made!
mean.gif
But Yea Home Rice Home LM also Valentines Day Im Missing. But I dont really want those. Same with my IVs, I dont have the Home Rice and Home LM. Im on the HUNT for Venoms and Beigin To Finals. God I LOVE IVs and Vs.
no inspector gadgets?? lol

i got my USC finally cant wait to bust them out in summer

Back
Top Bottom