OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I wouldn't wash Vs in the washing machine... Might deform the upper and affect the fit.

Just take out the insole, and hand scrub it or switch it out, and spray the **** out of the inside with Lysol and/or lotrimin (or another anti-fungal/athletes foot spray).

Nice pick up Wayne... I love the aways, just wish the heel didn't have so much yellow.

Just scooped these up for under retail
Nice pickup.

I wouldn't wash Vs in the washing machine... Might deform the upper and affect the fit.

Just take out the insole, and hand scrub it or switch it out, and spray the **** out of the inside with Lysol and/or lotrimin (or another anti-fungal/athletes foot spray).

Nice pick up Wayne... I love the aways, just wish the heel didn't have so much yellow.

i agree with the yellow statement. It looks better on the Homes.

i don't throw them in the washer too but if you stuff them with socks i think it'll help keep its form. Try it out and report back :smile: I also do what you described then air dry everything.

tongue.gif
 never mind the price check then..hehe

anyways, i would have liked the aways if the heel cup had purple or black color.. but still, one of the best laker cw imo 
smile.gif

Appreciate the love fellas. Aways were harder to find DS for a good price than I thought they'd be.

Good pickup on the Del Sols UrNotLike. Always a solid colorway, definitely the Kobe equivalent of black/red with the Jordan line.

damn... nice aways. Del Sols are SUPER sick too. Can't believe I traded my used Del Sol 5s for DS ASG 6s. Still feels like shi+ even after 2 years... I need Del Sols in my life.

I know this isn't the ID thread but wanted to post my "Wedding Editions" for my wife and my two year anniversary today. Wish Nike would bring back the ID V's for one day...

If they did, hopefully they let you chose a lace color different than the sock liner...

I'd rather have IV IDs back tho.

I enjoyed the ivs and was able to get 2 ids, but with the options of the vs along with the quality and performance. Hands down my favorite kobe. If nike brings them back my account is in trouble

My platos has a DS pair of POPs (size 8 ), luckily I hate the c/w or else that'd be another $50 down the drain :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom