OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

That's not fair!
30t6p3b.gif

Seriously.. I was there just yesterday and they said nothing about any Kobe releases.. smh... I wish I could of gotten a pack....

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Fyi there is restock on the aston martin pack at the vault.
april fools huh...not calling.

It wasn't intended to be a joke. I got the info from someone else. I just passed it along.

i have a question for you kobe v fanatics. i just received my pair from sneakers4u.com and i noticed the patch on the insoles are different from the pics online. my pair has "west dallas texas 2010" on both left and right. the pics online has "kobe bryant  the black mamba three x mvp". can anyone help why.

This pair I got inspiration from the pair that released at Montalban Theatre since I could never find my size 11. I think my pair looks better because it has more added details to the sneaker.

Speckled Midsole

Originally Posted by giel27

i have a question for you kobe v fanatics. i just received my pair from sneakers4u.com and i noticed the patch on the insoles are different from the pics online. my pair has "west dallas texas 2010" on both left and right. the pics online has "kobe bryant  the black mamba three x mvp". can anyone help why.
What you have is correct. I'm assuming the pictures you're talking about were samples

giel27 wrote:
What you have is correct. I'm assuming the pictures you're talking about were samples

that's what i thought. thanks for the clarification.  

^Inks with the clear sole are so much better than the 2 versions that released.Referring to the picture a couple pages back.

check your local NR if you're looking to double up on kobe v's. picked up a pair of del sols for $60. Not the best deal but still cheap

So are the soles yellowing on everyone's Dark Knights? I have a couple pairs and it seems like all of them have that yellowing issue around the red pods... Mine are all DS.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom