OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by GDUBZ

Originally Posted by kenichi

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

Why does Eastbay have the kobe Vs back to 129.99???

saw that too.  this sucks!  i was waiting for the navy TBs to go down more or for them to lift the exclusion tag on them. 

MEEEE TOOOO! That SUX!
mad.gif
Same here!! I was waiting for the navy TBs to be on sale.  The Royals are already at outlets for $75 I think.  I would assume eastbay would  do the same.

Originally Posted by DAR228

This Pic Got Me Thinking Bout Grabbing A Pair Of LM's.

kobe-bryant-lower-merion-shoes-3.jpg

how much are these ace aways going for now? i'm thinking of selling mine size 12 deadstock.

^^nice Rod..those the (RED) laces? On my pair they seem shorter than they look on yours?

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^nice Rod..those the (RED) laces? On my pair they seem shorter than they look on yours?

Thanks Shaun... They are actually taken from the ZKV Chinas...

Chinas? Red/yellow pair right? I stopped keeping up with V nicknames after the BSs lol

^ nice, thinking about getting a pair of chinas just for the laces lol

are the laces from mr lacy exactly like the 5 laces? can anyone that haves mr lacy laces post actual pics? dont feel like going through the whole thread searching

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I suggest lo-cut dri-fit half cushion socks. They cut off right at the top of the shoe. No slippage like you get with no shows and no high up like quarters.

Ban this tool-bag Jordanfreak. Posting useless crap to get his count up. That's a scammer in the making.

Yeah, I was gonna cop some of the dri-fits that they make for runners and see how they work. They are a lot thinner than regular dri-fits and material makes the smooth and sleek, so they may not catch the back of the shoe & slip down like other socks. It's a small "thing," but the V's look a lot better with no show or low cut socks, to me...

just found a pair of china/comet/ronald mcdonald's kobe v's at ross for 49.99 in monrovia. i know it's not a popular colorway but for that price, couldn't pass them up...

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Worn my Bruce Lees today... it been a while baby, but you will always be my number one!...

Some pics to share...

These have be worn more than 10 times by me and this pair was actually bought VNDS, but still look DS... ZKVs are so durable...

nice pics!!! i kinda regret sellin' my lee's after seeing these... -_-

Worn my Bruce Lees today... it been a while baby, but you will always be my number one!...

Some pics to share...

These have be worn more than 10 times by me and this pair was actually bought VNDS, but still look DS... ZKVs are so durable...

Nice BL Rod! Now the question I have for you is if you could only chose 1 what would it be. Bruce Lee 5's or Grinches? lol

Originally Posted by marley

For the gym yesterday with my UConn Away shorts:
saw those TB's at an outlet yesterday fro $50.. thinking about getting them with some UCONN hyper elite shorts

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Some pics to share...

Nice BL Rod! Now the question I have for you is if you could only chose 1 what would it be. Bruce Lee 5's or Grinches? lol
For me...as much as I love the Grinches, I'm taking the BLs. 

Thanks guys! Bruce Lees all the way! No doubt! But grinches are still the hottest vi to me! No five or six collection is complete without those like the CDs n Mlk for the fours and orcas for the twos!

^ Yeah I feel both of you I'd take the BL's 2. I have always hoped they'd pop up at the outlets
30t6p3b.gif
The BL's were the must have of the zk5 to me, that got non kobe/shoeheads talking about kobe's. Same w/ the MLK's, CD, Del Sol 4's, and the Grinches/OC's.

Originally Posted by NikeUnlimited

just found a pair of china/comet/ronald mcdonald's kobe v's at ross for 49.99 in monrovia. i know it's not a popular colorway but for that price, couldn't pass them up...

that's an awesome price... if you put white laces on them... they pop more!

Originally Posted by VTRAN

Originally Posted by marley

For the gym yesterday with my UConn Away shorts:
saw those TB's at an outlet yesterday fro $50.. thinking about getting them with some UCONN hyper elite shorts

What outlet? Id def buy them for 50 plus shipping.

Back
Top Bottom