OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

photo0858i.jpg

photo0859.jpg

tried them on ASAP!

photo0861c.jpg

it was a choice between inlines/dark knights and homes, ended up getting the homes... very underrated and the shoe is too clean!

alsasam- what in the world? are you a size 7.5???? that's an awesome price! jelly jelly.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

it was a choice between inlines/dark knights and homes, ended up getting the homes... very underrated and the shoe is too clean!

alsasam- what in the world? are you a size 7.5???? that's an awesome price! jelly jelly.

you should have picked up the DKs

imo, the homes don't look good if you're not wearing a home lakers jersey/shorts.

^
I thought about this decision for a while. but I passed on the DKs thrice already. all WAY below retail.
also sold my pair before.
So maybe I just don't like it that much.
despite the DK hype train, I decided to get the homes.

Hope I don't regret this!

Like one of the guys posted, I concur, in the NJ/NY area the Kobe V's are always $99.00. I've been waiting for the Homes & Blackouts
to drop in price for 4 weeks but they are still holding the price. Also, we never get any $40 - $60 Kobes here, never.
They sell them at $99 and have no interest in lowering price, nor do they pricematch.
mad.gif

Hey, another question. What do you guys think about paying $215.00 shipped for a pair of DS Kobe IV Carpe Diem?.

Do you think it's a good price? Again, it's the Kobe 4 and not 5's.

LMK your opinion, I don't want to get played on these.

$215 for IV CD ?
IMHO, it's a little too high.
1) CD is not so rare.
2) even it's in DS condition, it's been 3+ years and we all know nike shoes do not age well these years.

10.5! I couldn't believe the price either.. And where the hell do you keep finding DKs for below retail?!? I could definitely use another pair

Originally Posted by alsasam

10.5! I couldn't believe the price either.. And where the hell do you keep finding DKs for below retail?!? I could definitely use another pair
philippines.

Originally Posted by alsasam

10.5????? i'm so jelly right now... but hey, enjoy the shoe bro! if you get sick of them, you know what to do!

DKs keep popping here in manila. the only CW that really stays strong here is the BL... even big stages are dropping
in price over here.
for those looking for good kobe v deals, What i did a while back was call nike outlets in the texas area... I tried 4 stores
and almost all of them had $39 shoes... this was 2 months back. shipping's just $6 so you should be set...

can anyone tell me how late i am on the bruce lees, aston martins and 5 rings that dropped on pys?
was it a full size run or what??

= (

Originally Posted by good4u50

$215 for IV CD ?
IMHO, it's a little too high.
1) CD is not so rare.
2) even it's in DS condition, it's been 3+ years and we all know nike shoes do not age well these years.

Thanks for the information good4u50. This is basically what I thought too. The seller wants $215 and I offered $180 which he declined.

I didn't remember how available CD Kobe 4's were when they released, certainly you don't see too many DS pairs these days. 
Seller was saying this is the rarest of the Kobe 4, bla bla bla. In my opinion the Kobe IV Venom or Chaos are harder to get.

Anyway, I decided to pass on this. 

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

The more and more I wear my Vs, the more & more I like it better than the VI.

I really don't see too much difference, I like them both and have plenty of each.

Actually, I prefer my Kobe IV's over the V & VI's. More comfortable for me at least.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

The more and more I wear my Vs, the more & more I like it better than the VI.

I really don't see too much difference, I like them both and have plenty of each.

Actually, I prefer my Kobe IV's over the V & VI's. More comfortable for me at least.

IVs are GOAT.  No question!

^ I feel you Flint. The IV's are just softer than the V/VI's and the traction is amazing on them. Plus they are more my style lookswise.

Sick zk5 cleats up there^^

He did a nice job with those ids, even cooler that there cleats. Btw, anyone got an extra pair of all black laces from any kobe V? Need a pair for my tbs.

I love the fact we all can STILL talk about the Vs... such damn classic shoe..... the VI didn't have the same affect on me as the Vs did... whenever I walk into a sneaker spot & see a V on shelf I still get excited lol

Back
Top Bottom