OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

So pissed. Blackouts are 40 bucks now on eastbay, footlocker, etc, but only a 11.5 is available. I'm a 12. WHY?!?

unds my sz12 pair  ....
pimp.gif

How are the fit on these. If I get a 11.5 and my usual size is 12, is that pushing it. Also would calling footlocker, etc help? They say they only have 11.5 for the shoe I want, but do they ever have other sizes not listed on the website?

Big stages are beautiful. Never get tired of seeing them. Waiting for the right occasion to unds mine then they'll be throw in regularly.

Has anyone seen any Lakers Away in the outlets the pass few months?
Lots of the V's hit the outlets the pass few months but one I still haven't seen is this colorway.
I remember it was the first or second Kobe V released and it sold out.
Nikefind came back with nothing when I checked but I was only checking on a size 13

^^^^I saw them at the Commerce, Georgia Nike Outlet but that was back in June. I believe they were $55 at the time.

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

Did eastbay get a full size run of white/purple tb's? I haven't been in the Nike threads since the Lakers got eliminated, FTL!
We did receive a full size run of the Nike Zoom Kobe V - Men's in Varsity Purple/White/Metallic Silver (07710511) back on 8/18/11, but a lot of the common sizes are already sold out and we are not expecting to receive anymore shipments in.  Here is a link to what we have left for the Kobe V:

http://bit.ly/qdlCF6

EastbayRep - Ray

Nike was really able to maximize on the asthetic side of the V than the VI. Lots of different color blocking can be done and details
to the shoe (red scar on the BL) All they did to the VI was put shinny scales. V>VI

Nice BS homes up there.. IMO Homes>Aways
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Chaos lookin dope too, def a top cw in the Vs for me.

Steal on those ASGs as well!

Back
Top Bottom