OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

pimp.gif
 collection

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

I got bored....here is my ZKV family portrait
and you were talking smack about my pictures...
8d315d858b1b688b812a4c0f41856cee434150e.gif

laugh.gif
 nice pics tho.

these things are becoming a problem tho... I'm just being dumb right now...

but then... i cant deny the shoe if the colors are hot

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

I got bored....here is my ZKV family portrait
and you were talking smack about my pictures...
8d315d858b1b688b812a4c0f41856cee434150e.gif

laugh.gif
 nice pics tho.

these things are becoming a problem tho... I'm just being dumb right now...

but then... i cant deny the shoe if the colors are hot

Hey, at least I spare everyone from seeing my hairy legs foo!
sick.gif
roll.gif

I like the V-Days but I wont rock um so I'll pass. Same with the Dukes. Del Sols & Homes are another pass for me so now I'm just waiting on Finals & 5 Rings (I hope). If not then I'll cop some more ID's.

Not going to have the net handy tomorrow so when I get back on this thread it'll be like 10 more pages, lol.

nice collection pics... i really need an SLR. smh.

i got...

BL
DK
ASG
DA Vinci
Chaos

...the rest.. save for later... since there are more limited cw's coming (HATING IT!!)

^^you just chasing the limiteds because you like them or because they limited?
just curious

saw this on my boys f.b and made me thinnk of this thread! haha

caption read:

"only little girls cry when they lose"
roll.gif
enjoy....
4741_744791330101_6004369_42579801_7849670_n.jpg

Originally Posted by hotbutter

saw this on my boys f.b and made me thinnk of this thread! haha

caption read:

"only little girls cry when they lose"
roll.gif
enjoy....
4741_744791330101_6004369_42579801_7849670_n.jpg

Apparently whoever made that statement wasn't a competitor.  Mike cried when he lost (just not on the court) and won (see first & fourth championship). I've never cried when I lost a championship game in a league but I damn sure felt like breakin windows & isht so again, whoever made that statement wasn't a competitor.

On a more related topic of this thread, nice pick ups on the Aces & inlines for those of you that got em.  Still waiting for the Draft Days & MSG's.

FINALLLY got my DKs!happiest person in the world! its very hard to get a pair of DKs here in europe..they only got them in austria germany and sweden..i hope i can get a pair of BLs one time...im going to Ny on the 16 of april..i wanted to know if anybody knows how rar Vs are in NY? cause i wanna get as much pairs as possible ASGs..Ace..and more..thanks for info

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Steve212

I'm not contributing to this thread. I'm going to ISS' Kobe V thread. 14,000 posts down the tube for trivial reasons. Good luck with this one.

yea go away and dont come back ya' hear!!!!!!
hillbilly-jim-interview-20070122041104368-000.jpg

hahaha jk.

This clown crying about going to iss. I bet he feels so dumb now. ISS locked their Kobe V thread aswell
roll.gif

Didn't really like the Ace's or the Da Vinci's. Here's my current list after this past weekend...

Chaos (2)
Away (2)
V-Day
Dark Knight (2)
Bruce Lee (2)
Inline (2)
All Star Game (2)

Daym, that's 13 pairs... $1,854.32... what the hell am I doing?!?!?
eek.gif
I love me some Kobe V's!

does anyone else have the problem of "the more i look at the kobe v...., the more i want it"? i told myself i didnt need the USC pair, but damn the pics keep trying to convince me otherwise

Edwin & Tony: Yall are fools! But nice collection pic Tony! Imma post mine when I get some time. No Vdays for me unless under retail.

Shaun: Lees will be with you soon
pimp.gif

DK (really regret not doubling or tripling up on these)
BL
All Stars X 2
V-Day
Inlines X 2

9 total so far, and I'm still on the fence about getting the Aces, Dukes, and USC's

grin.gif
grin.gif
deionandmelo wrote:

does anyone else have the problem of "the more i look at the kobe v...., the more i want it"? i told myself i didnt need the USC pair, but damn the pics keep trying to convince me otherwise
Yep... happens to me everytime... That's why I ended up with 2 Inlines and the V-Days... just passing by my local Shiekhs... not even looking to buy a pair... next thing you know... I'm swipin' that plastic and coming home with more shoes than I know what to do with.  USC's and Duke's are next on my list, gonna try to triple up on the Duke colorway... now if I can only get two more people to take Monday off...
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom