OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

what time are u guys going to HOHLA??

i need my SC's u know i stay with football season tickets
pimp.gif

your daily reminder...

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST!

DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE!

DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OFONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

some loser on ebay is asking 1000 to preorder the as pack, and then has the nerve to say some orders will not be filled. he says he will ship early may so maybe thats close to rd. the only way i will cop the pack is if i get it for retail which wont be a problem as long as they release at hoh. im thinking the pack will drop real soon, like early april. im worried that it might be a niketown only release which will blow my chances of copping the as pack.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

heres pics of hyperdunks and kobe's and also packaging 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

34g0vuf.jpg

a5gjtd.jpg

20ihcx.jpg

5doygj.jpg

2lnbt3b.jpg
What?!!! No ordinary box!!! I will buy it if it has used the orange box. This is so "unkobe". Pass.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by haza12d

Originally Posted by s dubl

What size replacement laces is everyone getting? Where are good ones that I can buy in store...looking for replacements for vdays.
There's a pretty good variety in Finish Line.  They have Flats and Ovals in different colors and different lengths.  For the Kobe V I get 36" for when I rock 'em and 54" for laces when I play.  Check your local $0.99 store... I picked up a few laces there that (I swear) the same quality as Sof Sole.

you should probably post your shoe size.

i got 54" and they're barely enough to double not... (i wear sz12) but i ordered 63" off ebay, and will put them on tomorrow..

Whoops, yeah, that might help.  I rock a size 11.

AMs are looking a lil better in those pics, but still won't even waste my time or effort to get a pack.

I really hope the Kobe line doesn't go down the gimmicky pack road.
smh.gif

The Aston Martin is nice imo. Will cop when release. It's going to be one of those shoes when you go "hmm i'm glad i get up early and lined up for it "

the finish on the v's is sick. The 1st round of pics looked ok. The more detailed ones that have surfaced are fire. I heard now the pack will be dropped in may in the US

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

the finish on the v's is sick. The 1st round of pics looked ok. The more detailed ones that have surfaced are fire. I heard now the pack will be dropped in may in the US

I agree. The new pics have really swayed my opinion on them.

it's funny cuz I was going to buy them regardless. Not because of any hype but because of the meaning behind the pack. Nothing like a pack based on a viral video..haha. But yet again nike made sure to put out the worst pics 1st...i swear they do that on purpose..haha

Got in late last Saturday night, and called Footaction's 1800 number.  The guy said, they had one sz 11 left.  Instant cop for me, and got free shipping.
pimp.gif
  I've been wanting these shoes for weeks now, and I am highly impressed.  Now I feel like I want more pairs.
embarassed.gif

Passing on those even if I had an opportunity to buy. I am now liking the Dukes...

^^ Me too... I'm a big fan of blue and Duke as well, I just wanna see some decent pics and find out a reliable and definite release date!

having a hard time deciding on whether or not i should double up on the cw's i like. decisions decisions... lol.

AM could have been done more proper than what is coming releasing. Still undecided though. Hope you guys get the USC without any problems. Can you guys get a definitve RD on the Duke at HOHLA. Thanks...

Why are ppl complaining about the price of the Aston Martin pack? Its supposed to retail for $300.
Lets break it down:
Kobe V $130 + Hyperdunk Supreme $150= $280
$300-$280= $20 for the use of the Aston Martin Logo

STOP COMPLAINING...

Back
Top Bottom