OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

I love these shoes, and I'm a fan of Kobe's, but I think trying to get EVERY pair is pointless... alot of them are ugly.

I just enjoy collecting shoes.

played in a school tournament today... wore my valentines from 10am-5pm and i think they're done breaking in.

feel 10x nicer than the IV's for sure.

btw.. played against some dude wearing the DK... for some reason, I like my valentines more with the black laces.

Buy what makes you happy, is all what Vince and Mike are saying!!  Ya'll shouldn't have to worry what other people think.  Just do what makes you happy. 
glasses.gif

Chaos
Aways
DK
BL
V'Day
All-Stars
Inlines
CD's

For now, that's my buy list.

Unless, they give us an MPLS colorway?

Word, 

I wasn't even getting at you, but apparently you fit the description.
and I definitely wasn't trying to bring you down.

buy what you like...

cute all the lil new butt buddies that come in here all the time.

So you collect them huh? Don't wear nothing then?

Word,

buy what you like...

Actually I wear them all, it just might be a couple of times but they get worn.

so far i'm just waiting on the del sols and blackouts. the other releases don't do much for me and the dukes aren't worth the wait imo.

Word, 

I wasn't even getting at you, but apparently you fit the description.
and I definitely wasn't trying to bring you down.

buy what you like...

roll.gif

I love your honesty V.

Seriously, I hope ya'll are wearing the shoes though.

What size replacement laces is everyone getting? Where are good ones that I can buy in store...looking for replacements for vdays.

I bought the oval replacment laces 54inch for my 10.5 bl. They fit fine, but i dont lace all the way up. I only lace to the 5th hole. They were from champs.

I pretend I wear all my kobes. I Photoshop my pics. In all honesty.... I think the Lebron line is way better than kobes line. I'm feeling the 2010 more tho than both sigs

And I think those Astons are looking better now. The previous pics were eehh... But I like that gun metal sheen. Will get rid of the hyperdunks asap tho

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Word,

buy what you like...

guys dont pick on him, he cant wear them as often because of...ahem...his NT name says it all, so give the guy a break. haha im playing gimpy gimp
tongue.gif

Decided to wear the Ace on a beautiful SoCal day. A lot of rubber neckers everywhere I went. About to wear the Away for a little game of basketball. Hopefully the RD for the Duke will be on Wednesday, but we'll see...

hooped in the inlines today and after a couple games i switched to the zkiv just for giggles and the zkiv doesnt hold a candle to the zkv these shoes are the real deal

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Word,

buy what you like...

guys dont pick on him, he cant wear them as often because of...ahem...his NT name says it all, so give the guy a break. haha im playing gimpy gimp
tongue.gif
That actually true beings I only wear my leg every few days, and we all know that NO place will sell just one shoe.

Get at that guy who lost one of his pair because he left his DKs on top of his roof. FAIL!!!

Just playing man, that does suck to whoever that happened to. Just be glad it wasn't your baby or something.

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

Decided to wear the Ace on a beautiful SoCal day. A lot of rubber neckers everywhere I went. About to wear the Away for a little game of basketball. Hopefully the RD for the Duke will be on Wednesday, but we'll see...

It was a nice SoCal day... I broke out my ASGs. So comfortable and they look great on the feet.

Back
Top Bottom