OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

If you guys had to choose between the allstars or the chaos  which one would u guys pick?

only have $ for one and i love them both.. help?

ASG, but trust me just about every person other then myself and MUGEN EP will probably say Chaos.
laugh.gif

If you guys had to choose between the allstars or the chaos  which one would u guys pick?

DEFINATELY CHAOS...

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

Went up to Vancouver B.C. today from Seattle, and there were Dark Knights everywhere...

lol.. that's cause no one is dumb enough to pay $230 with tax for a pair of shoes in canada. smh @ nike for inflating these prices... the dollar isn't even that bad.

I'm with V1nsanity3 on this one. I'd take the asg's over the chaos. They're both nice though.
MONTEMEX3- Thanks, I'm gonna head over to ID and see if I can remake my old designs I had saved.

I finally got my 63" laces and Nike (RED) laces.

The 63" laces are PERFECT for me (I wear size 12).

The Nike (RED) laces are about 47 inches, so 16 inches shorter than the ones I ordered off eBay. I could barely double knot so I won't wear them as much.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Honestly it depends, if you want something more bright, go with ASG, if you want kind of more spread out random colors go with the chaos.
i love both for different reasons. both shoes are neck breakers, i feel like i break more necks with my ASGs though because of the fact
that they are that bright... The all red around the shoe and almost infrared eyestay is a nice touch.
you used to be such a nice kid...now it's all about breaking necks? what happened to you...???

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Stock laces worked perfect for me this morning. Doesn't that string hang long as hell?

nope, here's a pic. i double not all the time, so it's not an issue.

photoqo.jpg

tough call...the chaos i got then got rid of out of the gate then went back and grabbed them because i realized that just because they were different didn't mean i shouldn't love them..haha. the asg are nice too. asg have the icey soles and i am always a sucker for that if done in the right combo. plus the 3m on asg def make them noticeable even if the red doesn't do it. it is hard to compare both because they are both 2 of the flashiest colorways out of the v's. if you have access to both i say you do what you can to get both!!! but if you really can only get 1 pair...i say flip a coin because you can't go wrong....  

Awww I knew I shouldn't have come back in here so soon lol. Makes me want MORE KOBE V'sssss!!!!!

s dubl- thanks for that link up there.
All you guys goin in on the EA are making me jealous. haha

Flip a coin...if you want to flip again because you didn't like the outcome the first time then you know what you really want. Balled in my inlines this morning, once broken in these are gonna be the ones for awhile. May have to stock up another pair for later on down the line...

thanks on he comments back there.

going to work...
eyes.gif

like my man Vince said, posting in here cuz it is the zk5 thread right?...

4431975759_d7a578bb0c.jpg

4432751656_db0140d4b8.jpg

goddamn i love these....

Back
Top Bottom