OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^
Chaos are trash,

DK, nice, but not nice enough for me to stress over not having.

Ace. nothing special.

Yeah the Chaos are garbage.

I'm sort of exhausted with so many releases. And bout to call nikeid and dropkick a customer service rep over the phone to demand more colors to her supervisor.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I'm sort of exhausted with so many releases. And bout to call nikeid and dropkick a customer service rep over the phone to demand more colors to her supervisor.
Lemme know if you need backup and I'll hit her with a right cross...

chaos are garbage?? Think of a happy place...think of a happy place! I can't believe anyone would ever say that....

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

chaos are garbage?? Think of a happy place...think of a happy place! I can't believe anyone would ever say that....
STRAIGHT HOT TRASH! CHAOS =

curious.. for the kobe iv I.D. did they add more colors after the initial launch??

im really debating if i should place me order, or wait for more colors
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by hotbutter

curious.. for the kobe iv I.D. did they add more colors after the initial launch??

ohwell.gif
there is a second batch of colors that are supposed to hit....the question is when. that was what i was waiting for...but i am getting very impatient...

What a day.. Spontaneous trip to LA...

Shouldn't have gone.. spent almost $500 today at various locations throughout LA (Niketown/HOH/melrose)
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I hate this forum/thread/kobe/nike/shoes/LA/Beverly Center/Food

Good seeing GZA (Derrick) though (twice)!! hope you like them USCs...

Edwin: still thinking about Dukes, but for now pass. They had them on display though and you should be all good with the USCs.. The guy said they still have a lot.   A group of Lebron heads came (5-6) while I was there and they were all wearing the VIIs (all different colors) with matching fits... I was wearing my IDs and they all looked and pointed, I lol'd just a little bit right after. (I broke mad necks today by the way.. First time doing that since like 4 years ago).

Waddup Drew!!!

To the person who said they'll make you wait. Quit making up stories. HOHLA is opening at 7am on Wed.

I'll post pics of my pickups in a bit. I'm spent.

*Edit

Here's a pic of my purchases today (sorry for bad pic, took it real quick)

Some type of Kobe black/yellow track jacket
Purple zip up hoody
Dry Fit running pants
Inlines
DK Bball shorts

Originally Posted by hotbutter

ohwell.gif

Yes, they did.

NWT ID's make me want to straight out steal his idea, and make a pair for myself.  
laugh.gif

I have like 3+ colorways that I'm debating over, and I better make a decision because once Nike adds more options, I'm gonna want another pair. 

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

negative. uscs are trash. homes are trash.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

negative. uscs are trash. homes are trash.
Please, let's not turn this thread into a negative environment. 
We don't want to get this thread locked.    We all have different tastes, I like the Chaos and I didn't get offended that someone called them trash. 

Please let it go. 

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Chaos are my personal favorite.
def one of my top 3.....if not the top. i know each person looks at them different....i just don't know how these called "trash"....but i will say they have grown on me more and more over time...

cant wait to get my inlines from eastbay, i asked 2 pages ago but anyone know where to get black Kobe V's laces?

Originally Posted by abstractability

Don't worry.. Vince and Tony (Mugen) are both trash (basura) too like the Chaos.

laugh.gif
whew...ok i feel better now. for a second i was thinking very evil thoughts and was about to turn this place upside-down....
haha...jk. i am fine with anyone's opinion. i am just very fond of my chaos....eventhough they make the lakers play bad,,,hahahaha

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

cant wait to get my inlines from eastbay, i asked 2 pages ago but anyone know where to get black Kobe V's laces?

you cant buy Kobe laces besides in the shoes..............

Nice pickups with people's usc's and kobe gear abstract. I was thinking about getting that kobe hooded sweater.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

whatsup adrian! thanks for the shout out hahaha
Lol. You called me when I was trying on clothes at NTLA.. lol.. I was like who's number is this.. oh Waddup Drew!

Billy Hoyle: Check out the first post. There's a website to get alternative laces.

Back
Top Bottom