OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

If someone has a chance, can they post pics of the Kobe 5 Rice next to the BL Kobe 5.  Am curious to see how different the two are and if its worth looking into a pair of the rices.  I believe they more closely resemble Oregon colors.   Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by nikeairon

did nike put out any new gear to match the aces????
Mugen EP got some Nike shorts posted a couple pages back.  Maybe he'll post some pics of them and the shoes if he's a decent guy.  If not, I would check NDC.

They match perfectly! I'm glad I scooped them up. Here are some quick pics

usc's and aces looking good.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I'll prolly grab the rices eventually..they seem like they didn't sell well at all..

No wonder this thread goes up three pages at a time..all the useless talk that takes place about e-cred
Agreed on Rices, Will...
And thats why I hate coming to this thread now.  The maturity and stupidity is reaching JB levels.  SMH.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

If someone has a chance, can they post pics of the Kobe 5 Rice next to the BL Kobe 5.  Am curious to see how different the two are and if its worth looking into a pair of the rices.  I believe they more closely resemble Oregon colors.   Thanks in advance.

Here ya go bud, yeah they are Oregon colors

Nice pics of the Bruce Lee's and Rice's. I just got back from the Scam Jam, that was a waste of time. I guess you get what you pay for, never again.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Mugen EP got some Nike shorts posted a couple pages back.  Maybe he'll post some pics of them and the shoes if he's a decent guy.  If not, I would check NDC.

where did you cop these shorts from. i got the nike shorts that hoh had but they are mainly marron. i like these white ones better. please post info on these shorts if you dont mind.

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

where did you cop these shorts from. i got the nike shorts that hoh had but they are mainly marron. i like these white ones better. please post info on these shorts if you dont mind.
http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?sit...p,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-227895/pgid-227896

Nike Madness Men's Game Shorts

^ i appreciate that mugen ep. $50 is kinda of high but they def match the aces perfect. i will try and get my girl to buy them for me.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Mugen - how do those shorts fit? big like kobe? or more regular?
I bought them in the same size as all my Kobe shorts, medium. They are the same length so I would say they fit like the Kobe gear. hth

rice = brazil/ oregon colors
pimp.gif

great summer shoes and will be copping for world cup. yup, that's how versitile this shoe is.

Heads up guys new Kobe jacket on ndc black/purple it's $90.00. Sorry if this has been already posted but I've never seen that jacket and haven't seen it posted also..on to the v's I think my next pick up will be the inlines really like the clean look.I did pass on the rice,duke, and USC..but I do have aces,aways,chaos,DK's,ASG's and Bruce lee's..man these kicks are addicting.lol

Back
Top Bottom