OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

also, would it be weird to ask a player like Josh Powell, or Shannon Brown, or Sasha to sign some Kobes? i might ask them to do it if i see them at Fan Jam tomorrow
they wear them too, so idk
I'll be there tomorrow as well. I was planning on bringing my Bruce Lee's and Inlines to get signed, but the Inlines I want just Kobe to sign cause I'll be giving those to my dad. I don't know if I should let the whole team or just Kobe sign my Bruce Lee's.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Nice collection j3d10, was there a long line for the Rice's at your hoh?

thanks man....thats the weird thing, i got there around 7:30am and there was only about 10 ppl in front of me...it was a pretty easy cop, all the other colorways i've had to wait longer than 30 min

j3d10 wrote: thanks man....thats the weird thing, i got there around 7:30am and there was only about 10 ppl in front of me...it was a pretty easy cop, all the other colorways i've had to wait longer than 30 min
What hoh did you go to? I went to HOHLA for the Bruce Lee and Ace release. The Bruce Lee release was crazy, luckily me and my cousin left early. 

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by marley

So NT LA has the homes today? Hmm, wonder when they will take phone orders for it.

I find it hard to believe that u don't live in Cali Marley. I respect ya love for em. U prob love em more than Cali heads, including me.
glasses.gif
  Just a Laker fan all the way man with California sunshine runnin through my veins since I was a kid.  Hustlin here in the Midwest so I can someday come back there and settle in permanently.

j3d10 wrote: thanks man....thats the weird thing, i got there around 7:30am and there was only about 10 ppl in front of me...it was a pretty easy cop, all the other colorways i've had to wait longer than 30 min
What hoh did you go to? I went to HOHLA for the Bruce Lee and Ace release. The Bruce Lee release was crazy, luckily me and my cousin left early. 

I went to HOHLA....oh man i was there for the LEE's and ACES too....me and my buddy were like number 198 and 199 for the LEES (we were way back there in line, and it was raining that day)....the ACES wasn't too bad maybe 35 min wait, but i did go to Montalban theatre after (stupid raffle) hahaha

Originally Posted by never wear them

So NT LA has the homes today? Hmm, wonder when they will take phone orders for it.

I find it hard to believe that u don't live in Cali Marley. I respect ya love for em. U prob love em more than Cali heads, including me.
glasses.gif
  Just a Laker fan all the way man with California sunshine runnin through my veins since I was a kid.  Hustlin here in the Midwest so I can someday come back there and settle in permanently.

pimp.gif
like I said, much respect.... And not just about collecting "Kobes"...
laugh.gif

Nice pics of the Rice j3d. Makin em look pretty good man.

NWT you thought about gettin Homes and ended up with KD's? Did I read that right? lol. KD's? j/k man.

Was at south coast footlocker earlier and some dude tried to use the $30 off coupon on the Chaos Vs.. The manager let him, but they weren't able to stock locate a size 13.. Sold out everywhere...

Just got home from Fan Jam. If you plan on getting anything signed make sure your are there EARLY!!!! Different Laker Legends/Players/Staff/etc sign autographs through out the day on the same stage with the same line. There were people who got in line after 1:00pm and did not get an autograph. It took 2hrs to go through the line to get a picture with the Larry Larry O'Brien trophies. It was like being at Disneyland on the most crowded day you could think of. Expect to wait in HUGE lines. Unless you bumrushed the court and bleachers, you couldnt even get a view of LO and Shannon breaking the Guiness World Record for most FT's in a minute. For $15 it was not bad, the experience was cool enough, but the people I went with stayed too long, lol. Anyway, KBV Aways were all over the place on men, women, and children. I wore my Chaos, and saw a handful of those, saw a couple DK's, and a sighting each of BL's, ASG's and Homes.

are there any official pics of the POP? is it actually a pack, or just a nickname for a single shoe like last years? dont tell me the wanna-be carpe with the stars is the POP.......

Regarding the Kobe V clothing line... Does anyone know if they'll be releasing sleeveless dri-fit type tops for playing ball in anytime soon?

Originally Posted by nikeairon

did nike put out any new gear to match the aces????
Mugen EP got some Nike shorts posted a couple pages back.  Maybe he'll post some pics of them and the shoes if he's a decent guy.  If not, I would check NDC.

Nice pick up on the Rice a page back. Hopefully I can pick them up a week from now at HOHNY, I doubt they sold any.

Originally Posted by jdub562

Just got home from Fan Jam. If you plan on getting anything signed make sure your are there EARLY!!!! Different Laker Legends/Players/Staff/etc sign autographs through out the day on the same stage with the same line. There were people who got in line after 1:00pm and did not get an autograph. It took 2hrs to go through the line to get a picture with the Larry Larry O'Brien trophies. It was like being at Disneyland on the most crowded day you could think of. Expect to wait in HUGE lines. Unless you bumrushed the court and bleachers, you couldnt even get a view of LO and Shannon breaking the Guiness World Record for most FT's in a minute. For $15 it was not bad, the experience was cool enough, but the people I went with stayed too long, lol. Anyway, KBV Aways were all over the place on men, women, and children. I wore my Chaos, and saw a handful of those, saw a couple DK's, and a sighting each of BL's, ASG's and Homes.
Wasnt really feeling fan jam. Lines were too long. I got to see Pau, LO, and Artest but wasnt able to get anything signed. I was wearing my BLs with a purple kobe jersey. I probably saw you jdub. It was a pretty cool experience but I wouldnt do it again unless I was there early...

Originally Posted by j3d10

I went to HOHLA....oh man i was there for the LEE's and ACES too....me and my buddy were like number 198 and 199 for the LEES (we were way back there in line, and it was raining that day)....the ACES wasn't too bad maybe 35 min wait, but i did go to Montalban theatre after (stupid raffle) hahaha
Nice pics man.... I like the Kobe V group shot....DKs look sick....

Originally Posted by WhatYouKnow

Regarding the Kobe V clothing line... Does anyone know if they'll be releasing sleeveless dri-fit type tops for playing ball in anytime soon?

You mean stuff like this? I havent seen any this year maybe they are chilling on stuff like that this year because if seemed like it always went to an outlet store.

45302301_l.jpg

AAAAAvvzdosAAAAAAOg-2w.jpg

Also I think the word is that the coupon doesnt work for HOH only releases.

Back
Top Bottom