OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Awhile ago I mentioned that my gf designed me some KOBE V IDs.. well today they finally arrived and I wanted to share with you NT'rs on this thread..
Hope you guys like them!

Blk/Midnight-Navy Grey

Nice IDs...Even nicer that your girl supports your shoe collecting....
Nice pick up....

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

hey man those are some nice ids, hell i wish my gf would suprise me with some ids lol

Thanks.. they were actually a college grad gift.  I told her to be creative and make me a pair because I wanted a pair of IDs.. It was all on her and she designed a good one. 

Originally Posted by swmlon

Originally Posted by mike2389

Originally Posted by Gru Vee

is everyone here a kobe fan or just like his products???

i'm a fan of kobe, his products and your avy
pimp.gif

KOBEDABEST24 - those black/blue shorts would go nicely with the....Miles Davis'

Yes, more info on that
pimp.gif
 avy is need. 

These Vs are killing my wallet as a performance beast.  I dont know how they can go forward on improving this for the VI

her name is Shay Maria. model. she's done some modeling for Primitive. look her up. she's on point. only a younging.
back to topic. new to the kobe game. been collecting dunks and jordans. my first kobe v's are the "homes".

i just wished someone is reading my sig so i can get a collection going..

The iD seem to vary alot as far as delivery, I have seen some say they got there in less than 4 weeks, mine took about 6 weeks and others have waited 8 weeks

Waverider...clean IDs!

quick ? with all this jersey talk goin on...anyone know why Kobes jerseys are dropping in price? Even on eastbay they discounted the prices?

Originally Posted by Gru Vee

nice id's back there. how long did it take to ship it to ur house?
2 months?

Ordered placed on 27 Feb 10, arrived on 29 March 10.

Thanks for the comments NT'ers.. 

Originally Posted by m23airj0rdan23j

Hey does anyone know how long it takes for footlocker to ship shoes to their store if they ordered it for you via sku?

3-5 Business Days

So quick poll. Now that many colorways have released, what are your top five? Here is a list of the ones that have released to this date.

Chaos
Aways
Dark Knights
Bruce Lees
All Stars
Inlines
VDays
Aces
Da Vincis
USCs
Dukes
Rices