OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^^I don't think the homes are bad at all. I liked em, just not enough to buy.

IMO homes def aren't the best, but look good enough for me to buy a pair (less than retail of course). I think they'll look much better once I change the laces. I really like the purple outsole on em.

Kob8...HOHLA had asgs still on display. I checked on a 13 and they didn't have em in stock so they ordered me a pair. I didn't check to see what sizes they had available.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

So HOH's ordering system is separate from the regular FTL's stock locating system?

Why don't you call them? HOH has a public phone number you know.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

So HOH's ordering system is separate from the regular FTL's stock locating system?

Why don't you call them? HOH has a public phone number you know.

laugh.gif
someone woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning. a little rain in so cal and they get all crazy... lol

jk adrian

I doubt its any different as far as ordering goes...guess I just got lucky? If you need a pair you might get lucky too if you go up there...don't forget to bring the vip coupon.

Damn you Adrian, you know that FTL employee's won't know even if I ask.
laugh.gif

s dubl, I'm wondering because I've asked FTL employee's on different occasions to stock locate a pair of All-Stars for me, just to see if I get lucky, and they always tell me that their all sold out on their system.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Am I the only one who feels like most of the best colorways of this shoe have dropped already?  I really dig the following:
DK
Chaos
Dukes
I am pretty into:
ASG
Inline
And very stoked for Del Sols (probably x2) for me.  Other than that, I can kind of take or leave everything else I have seen upcoming, with the exception of the MLKs, though at this point, they arent looking like a GR or even HOH release.  Don't get me wrong, I love these shoes very much, but I think its going to be hard to top the DK, Chaos, and Dukes.  I dont envision being swept off my feet by the POPs, or even a gradient-*%* 4 rings type release.  I may just focus whatever remaining funds I have towards an ID or two.  Perhaps I am in the minority?
Yuku!!!
smh.gif

Am I the only one who feels like most of the best colorways of this shoe have dropped already?  I really dig the following:
DK
Chaos
Dukes
I am pretty into:
ASG
Inline
And very stoked for Del Sols (probably x2) for me.  Other than that, I can kind of take or leave everything else I have seen upcoming, with the exception of the MLKs, though at this point, they arent looking like a GR or even HOH release.  Don't get me wrong, I love these shoes very much, but I think its going to be hard to top the DK, Chaos, and Dukes.  I dont envision being swept off my feet by the POPs, or even a gradient-*%* 4 rings type release.  I may just focus whatever remaining funds I have towards an ID or two.  Perhaps I am in the minority?

No Bruce Lees??
eek.gif

Will they give the discount on the aways or inlines at HOH LA? Or they don't give all the Kobe's any discount? Do they still have 9.5 allstars at HOHLA? Tnx

bb2352b4e04698f617d0109a42a165a58effb6b.pjpg

i used the bruce lee laces for the homes, the away laces for the bruce lee's, inline laces for the aways and the home laces for the inlines.  chaos, dk's and home rice's i left alone.  

Originally Posted by kobe8is

DK
Chaos
Dukes
I am pretty into:
ASG
Inline

No Bruce Lees??
eek.gif

Like them ok.  Don't love them.  My pair are now in the custody of one Trunkz550.  I like colorways that I can rock with just about anything.  Jeans, shorts, cargos, bball shorts, etc.... The Lees worked with some things, but I wouldn't say most.  DK's on the other hand are very versatile.  Inlines are pretty good to go with most clothes as well.   Del Sols to me are better than the Del Sol 4s.  After all is said and done, and years later,  I will probably most admire the Chaos colorway. It reminds me of something Nike may have put out during the glory days- AKA the early 90s with Agassi, Bo, trainers, air maxes, etc...The fact that its a hoops shoe is just icing on the cake for me.  Just my very humble opinion.  Judging from the posts on the last few pages,   it may in fact be the AWAYs that are viewed as the classic colorway of this shoe.  Go Butler-  hoping for a 69-66 Butler win.

Originally Posted by nino24

Will they give the discount on the aways or inlines at HOH LA? Or they don't give all the Kobe's any discount? Do they still have 9.5 allstars at HOHLA? Tnx
yes, no and no.  the only sizes they had left saturday when i was there was size 8.

Tnx peks03 I just bought the dk's and I must say they r pretty amazing shoe, but the aways to me is love or hate there is smthing within the shoe that will keep u thinking n I will deffnitely buy that nxt time I just hope they will allow the discount whn I buy that shoe.

FrenchBlue....I don't know? I saw em on display and some dude I know has been asking me if I knew where I could get a pair...I asked they said none in stock, but they could prob order em...they checked and said yes, so I placed the order.

Nino...yes HOH will give the discount on GRs only. Make sure you bring the coupon with you if you go.

Back
Top Bottom