JK.

smh.gif
I dont rock skinnies man...Im grown.

all good tho.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by jwhitkin

the Kobe threads are crazy....how many more pages do I have to read through to get any pertinent information on RD/colorways?
well this is page 263...so Id say roughly 262 pages back.
laugh.gif

Went to NTLA yesterday... they only had the Vdays, Homes, Inlines, and Aways... bunch of Kobe gear on sale (hoody, shorts, etc.).  Got my first pair of recently released Kobe shorts ($40) finally! (only cuz they had a small in stock)... Saw Edwin (NWT)
sick.gif
..... hahahha and I tried calling blackcat (Drew) but that !@# didn't answer nor did he call back....!

lol. i wanted to go back for the 24 purple hoody... hopefully it'll go on sale.

next time your in the fitting room.... try to close the curtain... you made a lot of ppl cry....

sick.gif
haha adrian my bad...fool i told you i was going to "ghetto mountain" that day....man you were right tatsu was freaking dope
pimp.gif
, the 2hr line was not
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CFC24

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by CFC24

*sold my 3 pairs of DK's... mistake?
Oh yes
I'm unemployed, and these were the ones yielding the most money I was willing to let go. I don't rock bball kicks for casual wear, but love having a pair to play in now and again to play in years later. For me, I like simplicity and LOVE the ZKV's with black heelcups. I always rock black socks when playing ball and the shoes just look like an extension of the socks.
please go back to lurking bc your posts makes my head hurt....sell them if you want to sell them...you sold them already so why bother asking if it was a good or bad idea? not like you can go back and get them to return them, or can you?? lol  i dont think receiving financial planning from this forum is a good idea....its like going to a crack head to quit doing dope...
roll.gif
no offense to you crack heads...umm i mean sneaker heads.

jk about the go back to lurking......................
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

SMH at y'all having a mini-mini summit and not hittin' me up! lol.

you didnt miss much dude. i went to go chk on the calis finest, not there. on the 14th they said... you know i got you.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

SMH at y'all having a mini-mini summit and not hittin' me up! lol.

you didnt miss much dude. i went to go chk on the calis finest, not there. on the 14th they said... you know i got you.

edwin you got me too right????

Nice Dukes S Dubl......
I find myself rooting for Duke tomorrow cuz they rock the Vs......

Someone needs to win wearing the Vs, cuz the Lakeshow have not won jack lately.....Just terrible....

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by nino24

thanks guys now he just needs the vip card or hopefully employees wont ask him for that, he also has a printed copy of the discount so hopefully they will allow that. Do you guys know if they still Have a 9.5 Kobe USC V at HOH LA? I hope he gets his dream.

Kobe usc is sold out in that size sorry so don't bother going there.

next time your in the fitting room.... try to close the curtain... you made a lot of ppl cry....
I thought all fitting rooms at Niketowns have doors and not curtains?

Wish the new MAMBA apparels would come out at NTChi.

Originally Posted by jdub562

Originally Posted by BallaMouse698

Originally Posted by jdub562

Waiting to see what the blackouts look like in a real pic. They look real simple with all blk and the grey, but that could be a DK like release. Simple, but elegant.
not a perfect pic but still makes me want them lol

Thanx! Must have for me.

these are very nice and clean.

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]next time your in the fitting room.... try to close the curtain... you made a lot of ppl cry....[/color]
I thought all fitting rooms at Niketowns have doors and not curtains?

Wish the new MAMBA apparels would come out at NTChi.
NTLA has curtain fittings room (at least on the first floor)... it's easy to sneak a peak (probably what NWT was doing to me).
sick.gif

NTLA also had those LA black mamba shirts in purple and maybe yellow. I forget. I don't really like them so that's why I can't remember.

hah i'm kind of glad no new colorways have dropped lately
keeps my wallet safe... well from kobes atleast -_- aka doubling up lol

a couple pages back i saw someone post a pic of a shirt with a snake sitting on a california flag, with the words "California's Finest" under it. does anyone have any info on that? did it actually come out?

Originally Posted by AllWhiteAirForce1

a couple pages back i saw someone post a pic of a shirt with a snake sitting on a california flag, with the words "California's Finest" under it. does anyone have any info on that? did it actually come out?

April 15th NTLA and HOHLA

Am I the only one who feels like most of the best colorways of this shoe have dropped already?  I really dig the following:
DK
Chaos
Dukes
I am pretty into:
ASG
Inline
And very stoked for Del Sols (probably x2) for me.  Other than that, I can kind of take or leave everything else I have seen upcoming, with the exception of the MLKs, though at this point, they arent looking like a GR or even HOH release.  Don't get me wrong, I love these shoes very much, but I think its going to be hard to top the DK, Chaos, and Dukes.  I dont envision being swept off my feet by the POPs, or even a gradient-*%* 4 rings type release.  I may just focus whatever remaining funds I have towards an ID or two.  Perhaps I am in the minority?

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Am I the only one who feels like most of the best colorways of this shoe have dropped already?  I really dig the following:
DK
Chaos
Dukes
I am pretty into:
ASG
Inline
I still think the best colorway is still the Aways by far.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

DK
Chaos
Dukes
I am pretty into:
ASG
Inline

Interesting.  My biggest gripe about the Away colorway is the yellow mesh with yellow heel cup.  If that were different I would love them.  Too much yellow for me, but the rest of the shoe is pretty awesome.  Agreed.  I have tried numerous times to get my Away 11.5 from Footlocker to no avail.  I am in Colorado for the week, so I may try some spots here to see if they still have 'em.  I will be satisfied with the Del Sols however as a primary "black" colorway if I am unable to find the Aways.  Do you rock them casually, for b-ball, both, or just purely like the Away colorway from a visual standpoint?  Just curious.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

DK
Chaos
Dukes
I am pretty into:
ASG
Inline

Interesting.  My biggest gripe about the Away colorway is the yellow mesh with yellow heel cup.  If that were different I would love them.  Too much yellow for me, but the rest of the shoe is pretty awesome.  Agreed.  I have tried numerous times to get my Away 11.5 from Footlocker to no avail.  I am in Colorado for the week, so I may try some spots here to see if they still have 'em.  I will be satisfied with the Del Sols however as a primary "black" colorway if I am unable to find the Aways.  Do you rock them casually, for b-ball, both, or just purely like the Away colorway from a visual standpoint?  Just curious.

I semi-agree with Ron.  I didn't like the Aways much at first, but after all the other releases started dropping, I started to like them more and more, and now they are probably in my top three in favorite colorways.  Rich, I like the yellow heel cup and yellow mesh.  Sucks you still can't find you 11.5.  Hopefully CO will still have some pairs as they should, since CO hates Kobe, hahaha.  As for Del Sols vs. Aways, it's Aways by a landslide.  I haven't worn any of the V's for ball yet, so for me, it has been all casual.

Back
Top Bottom