OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by peks03

bb2352b4e04698f617d0109a42a165a58effb6b.pjpg

i used the bruce lee laces for the homes, the away laces for the bruce lee's, inline laces for the aways and the home laces for the inlines.  chaos, dk's and home rice's i left alone.  
hey i like the lace change. so i bet now all the ppl that didnt get the dukes are gonna die for them lol
eyes.gif

I don't want Dukes anymore. I don't wanna walk around Durham and people mistake me for a Duke fan.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I don't want Dukes anymore. I don't wanna walk around Durham and people mistake me for a Duke fan.
yea im straight on them im waiting for the miles davis, n plus ima make an dodger theme id so that  would be too many blue colored kobes

;LOL all you guys know if the rule was in effect for one year of college KOBE would have gone to Duke...yall cant hate it that bad...he was almost gone to be in Phil Jacksons place too but a student wrote him an email that changed his mind....Coach K is going to die in Cameron Indoor because of old age...its like the tie to kobe that never was...he never played for Rice high school either but people still cop the kicks...I know I do...and the funny thing about this is I dont like the Lakers and Kobe is the clutchest player in the league and I respect it....lol its just one of those crazy things that just cant be explained....and im glad there is all the hate for duke because its like everyone says haters make the world go around....i am looking to snag as many pairs of dukes in sz 12 or 13 as possible now
wink.gif

yuku, why are you such a horrible host to NT? always ghosting posts. Very whack.

I don't hate duke, don't like duke, don't care much for college basketball to have a #1 team.

I do like USC's, being from Souther Cali.

Returned a tee shirt I got as a gift and used the VIP coupon to pick up a pair of inline Vs for $80 out the door......Happy about that......

Passed on the Homes......

^ the Dukes look even better now, and they were already sick before the championship.

I hope they restock, i missed out on the last one (stupid wednesday release)

Took a picture of my collection. After I had put everything away, I realized I had forgotten a pair
frown.gif
.  Guess what pair it was.

I was thinking doing the same and getting every pair but just too many colorways. And I wnated to double up on BLs and Aways etc. Dope collection though Buffguy! I see those Aston Martins too. I'm waiting on my oversea connect to hopefully get me my pack.

Back
Top Bottom