OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

abstractability wrote:

GZA73 wrote:

Wore my DKs not Dukes today to look for more Kobe Vs w/30 off coupon.
and??????

I love when people don't finish their stories!

laugh.gif

Maybe it's a two part novel lol!

I wanted to leave you guys wondering. I'm still on the road searching for more Chaos and Aways. Nothing yet. Part three coming up...

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

abstractability wrote:

GZA73 wrote:

Wore my DKs not Dukes today to look for more Kobe Vs w/30 off coupon.
and??????

I love when people don't finish their stories!

laugh.gif

Maybe it's a two part novel lol!

I wanted to leave you guys wondering. I'm still on the road searching for more Chaos and Aways. Nothing yet. Part three coming up...
laugh.gif

Can't wait!

went to HOH LA picked up the dukes ... not because they won, the reason was my mom said it looked alot better then the homes

Originally Posted by usoaman

Originally Posted by ebe2023

so how many people are buying any pair of Vs for $30 off and trying to return with no receipt for $130 store credit?
Has this worked for anyone? Besides being in search of ASGs and Chaos(probably none left at stores) i would want to try and get the store credit for Blackouts. Is this plan worth a shot or should i not bother? thanks in advance

dont know, but I bet some people has a plan on that
tired.gif
. but I think there is a no need since kobe v are not exclude it, maybe you can pick up a pair of black out with F&F event. besides, I am not feeling the black out.
roll.gif

I have done that in the past with different items and when I show up with no receipt I just say they were a gift and don't like the color or they don't fit right. Most stores will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Box showed up today, thought I finally had my inlines, opened it up, and it was the aways. I had a feeling the FL manager was going to screw this oder up.
Managers should be required to know each shoes "nickname" lol, that would have made it so much easier.

Originally Posted by c4

Box showed up today, thought I finally had my inlines, opened it up, and it was the aways. I had a feeling the FL manager was going to screw this oder up.
Managers should be required to know each shoes "nickname" lol, that would have made it so much easier.

why dont you go to your local footlocker and pick up the inlines?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by usoaman

Originally Posted by c4

why dont you go to your local footlocker and pick up the inlines?
ohwell.gif
Of course I did that....they didn't get the inlines, so we did a stock locate from a store a couple hrs away.

Nice collection Buffguy.

And they should give u store credit, tell em that ur gon call their district mangr, you'll have them shook and advs you "next time bring a reciept" then flip em off when you leave

Originally Posted by never wear them

Nice collection Buffguy.

And they should give u store credit, tell em that ur gon call their district mangr, you'll have them shook and advs you "next time bring a reciept" then flip em off when you leave

i should do that next time. dunno why some employees gotta be jerks about it and look down on ppl. i mean, i already told them i don't have the receipt and it's not like i live next door to a ftl. transportation is $. "...at the store's discretion" is basically saying f you we can't help you.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Originally Posted by never wear them

Nice collection Buffguy.

i should do that next time. dunno why some employees gotta be jerks about it and look down on ppl. i mean, i already told them i don't have the receipt and it's not like i live next door to a ftl. transportation is $. "...at the store's discretion" is basically saying f you we can't help you.
You should ask them what the stack of merchandise return cards under the desk are used for.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom