OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

No worries Sal, I understand where you're coming from too. So is anyone excited about the POPs or is it just me (and NWT)?

I think I have to see the POPs in person before I cop although there are future CW that are higher in my list

I don't plan on getting both but, which colorway should i get?  the homes or inlines?  I am liking both.  they would be both to ball and casually wear once in awhile.  inlines can go with ballin gear, and casual.  the homes just look nice.  any opinions to persuade me towards a decision?

Originally Posted by never wear them

Thanks again guys. But I don't know who I told first, You or Tony, gets first dibs if I sell my sz10 I'll txt you guys when/if the time comes around.

IT WAS ME!!!

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Thanks again guys. But I don't know who I told first, You or Tony, gets first dibs if I sell my sz10 I'll txt you guys when/if the time comes around.

IT WAS ME!!!
naw it was me me me me me me me. we go way back so its M to the motha *'n E! haha

Please wait

Image not available

Please wait

Image not available
wow i just say a fake pair of kobe v aways on ebay and the guy tries to pawn it off as factory variants (slick idea) however even the box is "factory variant" haha box is definitely not a real nike box (quality of a fake jordan box lol

FYI for the Bing folks out there, they've pushed their Eastbay cashback up by 5% to 15%, so if you want to preorder the POPs it's a good time
wink.gif
I miss the good o' days last year when it was like 40% cashback at one point.

I'm actually liking the POPS alot better than the previous samples. I love the "WET" look alot of the Kobe V's have, POPs included. Seems like they were just painted which is what I prfer as oppsed to the dry look some of the other colorways have.

And wasn't the Bing Cashback up to 50% at one point last year? I remember getting alot of Kobe gear/Kobe IV's with it.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

IT WAS ME!!!
naw it was me me me me me me me. we go way back so its M to the motha *'n E! haha

Please wait

Image not available

Please wait

Image not available
wow i just say a fake pair of kobe v aways on ebay and the guy tries to pawn it off as factory variants (slick idea) however even the box is "factory variant" haha box is definitely not a real nike box (quality of a fake jordan box lol)

Um, Sons.... it was me!

I saw the Home Edition in person. Alot of sizes were sold out. I'm tight. But they are very nice in person. The shade of grey isn't that loud.

4499399672_70e3849f42.jpg

4499399078_b3070d8143.jpg
I didn't hear very many people, if any complain about that ZKIII having grey/silver in them.
The homes are clean. Are they the hottest pair out? no, are they the ugliest? far from it.

Very clean. Will be getting some if I can manage a discount.

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by cgamboa24

The dukes are by far the best colorway!!! IN MY OPINION in which many may not care about..

Before or after they won the title?
Fixed.
And no they're not.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

IT WAS ME!!!
Um, Sons.... it was me!

Dont make me hurt you Adrian....and I will hurt you over some China III's foo!

Just copped the inlines during lunch break with the $30 VIP discount @ FL. They didn't need the printed coupon, I just showed them the text that I received and they were cool with that. Just looking for the Dukes now for a decent price on ebay now.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

I didn't hear very many people, if any complain about that ZKIII having grey/silver in them.
The homes are clean. Are they the hottest pair out? no, are they the ugliest? far from it.

Very clean. Will be getting some if I can manage a discount.

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by cgamboa24

The dukes are by far the best colorway!!! IN MY OPINION in which many may not care about..

Before or after they won the title?
Fixed.
And no they're not.

grin.gif

Thank you sir. 
laugh.gif

How's everything Vince? 

@abstractability

I just landed on a pretty bad angle, I'm thinking I came down on my tippie-toes on the guy's foot. Shoes are awesome, I'll still be rocking the Aways when I get back out on the hardwood.

Didn't plan on lining or even getting the Dukes. Heard there was a restock @ HOHLA and decided to grab a pair. Got back an hour ago and there were still sizes but they said they were going fast. Anyone who wants them should check it out.

Back
Top Bottom