OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^i got my homes with the coupon.

xsal....yeah, keep doing that and you'll end up with a free pair, or even coming out with extra credit and a pair of kicks. Seemd like you just figured out the master plan.

roll.gif
free!!!!!!

picked these up on my lunch break. they're dope in person. not a shoe i'd double up on, but regardless. I had to get em.

4498762907_d229629590.jpg

4499398408_7a27025f31.jpg

4499399672_70e3849f42.jpg

4499399078_b3070d8143.jpg

Went to HOHLA and couldn't resist picknig up a few Dukes....Not a big fan of the school, but love the colorway....Missed on the first release and made sure I did not miss on restock......Sorry for the bad pics.....
385359311.jpg

385359310.jpg

^^lol...you might want to change your sig now.

Ed...dope pics. IMO the more I see the homes the more I like em. Not the hottest release, but they're still nice. Those IIIs
smokin.gif

Lmao.

Oh and I was just being sarcastic about keep returning kicks and re buying haha. Good idea, but too much time/effort involved.

Misterfriendly...if you buy with the 30 off, return em and get full price back, and re buy with the 30 off again total discount then = 60 off and so on....

Ed...dope pics. IMO the more I see the homes the more I like em. Not the hottest release, but they're still nice. Those IIIs
smokin.gif

thanks. and i agree.... i was thinking about the shoe today...

I LOVE the fact that they went with silver.... it throws off the shoe obviously.... but in some way, i understand why they did it... "something different".... which i fell for.

smokin.gif

Nah man... Still looking for Dukes....
roll.gif

Thanks for the reminder....

Lmao.

Oh and I was just being sarcastic about keep returning kicks and re buying haha. Good idea, but too much time/effort involved.

Misterfriendly...if you buy with the 30 off, return em and get full price back, and re buy with the 30 off again total discount then = 60 off and so on....

Yeah you could that but it would be way too much effort involved because you have go to at least 8 different stores, the stores would have your size and all the Foot Locker employees would have to be cool( which we know they arent) plus you would need probably at least 3 different VIP cards with fake names.

Then what are you doing all these for? To get some Inlines, Homes,V-days and maybe some Aways?  The best idea is just to buy the newest colorway and save them until the POP,Draft Days or Del Sols come out...whatever colorway you want.

shaun- told ya dude was still looking
edwin- for sure without a doubt, reminds me i needa wear my aces soon.... stupid oregon weather.

Originally Posted by never wear them

picked these up on my lunch break. they're dope in person. not a shoe i'd double up on, but regardless. I had to get em.

Dope pics, but the Homes are so-so. Those laces make them look worse than they are. I like GZA's lace switch. Made them pop. Wonder how they would look with purple laces.

Homes would have been bought if the whole sole was purple like the 3's. Anyone have the footlocker sku for the dk impulse shorts? My only shot at a pair is to stock locate. Thats if you can stock locate shorts. Hm.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

yuku, you are turrible.
i swear i think you write this on the daily.
laugh.gif
but i agree
wish we were still on ezboard.

Yeah probably do.. or every other night.
It's just the same bs every time though. I post, or anyone else posts. I go in, read it.
Go back out, and 5 posts vanish.

Ezboard>ysucku

lol.

I'll refrain from saying they suck now.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Lmao.

Yeah you could that but it would be way too much effort involved because you have go to at least 8 different stores, the stores would have your size and all the Foot Locker employees would have to be cool( which we know they arent) plus you would need probably at least 3 different VIP cards with fake names.

Then what are you doing all these for? To get some Inlines, Homes,V-days and maybe some Aways?  The best idea is just to buy the newest colorway and save them until the POP,Draft Days or Del Sols come out...whatever colorway you want.

You can squeeze out 4 returns off 2 stores by going morning/night, best for those that don't live too far from differnet footlockers.

But like mentioned above, it would take alot of time doing it. It's worth it if you've got the time, and it's definetly not hard.

Even if you only do it once, that's store credit you can use on some Kobe clothing or something.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Lmao.

You can squeeze out 4 returns off 2 stores by going morning/night, best for those that don't live too far from differnet footlockers.

But like mentioned above, it would take alot of time doing it. It's worth it if you've got the time, and it's definetly not hard.

Even if you only do it once, that's store credit you can use on some Kobe clothing or something.

I dont think you can get 4 returns off 2 stores because at most Foot Lockers, the manager is working alot hours...at least 8 hr a day/5 days a week. They overlap  the workers alot too. If you dont want the hassle and embrassment of getting totally shut down its best to just drive to different Foot Lockers but then again not every Foot Locker is gonna have the colorways you want and your size. My 1 hr driving radius area only has like 6 or 7 Foot Lockers that carry Kobes.So I would have to hope  that they all had a sz 13 or 14 available which isnt likely. I think the best place to do it would be in LA, where there are a ton of Foot Lockers with a bunch of selection.

Lmao.

too bad you can only get store credit w/o receipt!
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom