OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

44.98 is nice... those are "on ya knees prices tho" hope you didn't partake in those activities. lol
Well, do what you gotta do... do it for Kobe.
God is Love
Focus... Follow thru

I asked a few times with no luck
frown.gif
Can someone please post up the Macy's store that had all of the Kobe gear?? It was mentioned in Cali but not the actual area or store , thanks guys
smile.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

...Aston Martin Pack?
nerd.gif

Did I guess right?

whoa If I could I would. I traded for a pair of jordans. Yes Jordans. Go ahead and flame.

got my dukes x 2 today!....they are WAY better in person....the sole is amazing....

Thank You Daryl !

i hope pic works omg
jr5p4w.jpg

damn my bad for big pic its my first pic of these lol. worn everything except my 2nd chaos.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Joeysole: Get that !@#$ outta here... I love how you post and then say "don't PM me." Why do I not believe you!! It's all good though, I got all 4 of my DKs for $44.97 a pair.  No PMs please, cuz I got these before release date.
Pssh, got mine for $3.54, a ball of yarn, stick of gum, and one chop stick.

Damn G...not many Js I'd trade for Kobes right now let alone what you traded. I'd like to know what you got.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by abstractability

Joeysole: Get that !@#$ outta here... I love how you post and then say "don't PM me." Why do I not believe you!! It's all good though, I got all 4 of my DKs for $44.97 a pair.  No PMs please, cuz I got these before release date.
Pssh, got mine for $3.54, a ball of yarn, stick of gum, and one chop stick.
That's racist man.  You ain't even Asian.
tired.gif

Hey guys Im back and I just bought every Zoom Kobe V colorway for 12 bucks each from a nikestore where only I know is located.
Uhhhh please dont PM me.

oh and I found out who shot JFk.

dont PM me.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Damn G...not many Js I'd trade for Kobes right now let alone what you traded. I'd like to know what you got.

True, but couldn't pass this up. A DS pair of Air Jordan XX3 Titanium with everything.

i actually dig the look of the 6 rings and was planning to cop the motorsports during the f&f. went to the mall, tried them on, and could not be more disappointed in the lack of cushioning throughout the shoe. for something priced at 175 i expected it to molest my feet with comfort. i cried at that moment, realizing my hopes and dreams were dashed right then and there. the employees at the store came over to comfort me, one of them felt bad enough to speak up and tell me not to cry and she'll give me 25% off anything i want. i then snapped at her yelling "I KNOW! I HAVE THE COUPON PRINTED OUT ALREADY!" and threw the f&f printout on the floor while running out of the store.

are you satisfied with the trade, gza?

I really hope the Draft days come with the purple/orion blue laces rather than the white/orion blue ones. Does anyone know for sure?

Good trade G! I personally wouldn't have done it..maybe from the other end lol. Are they the #d ones? Or non-numbered?

Originally Posted by kobehobe

Hey guys Im back and I just bought every Zoom Kobe V colorway for 12 bucks each from a nikestore where only I know is located.
Uhhhh please dont PM me.

oh and I found out who shot JFk.

dont PM me.
laugh.gif
interesting.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Just traded a pair of BLs, DKs, and Aces for... to be cont...
How limited are those Titanium 23s???  Nice pick up.....

Back
Top Bottom