OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

ChoSTARR - footaction at serramonte has plenty of homes in stock.
word up...that will make the stock locate even easier. good looking.

I just have the BL and DK that a wear. Yeah he knows, but he got the titaniums at retail too. So we both win. He still has another XX3 titanium for himself.

$44 on the dk's
pimp.gif
. good pickup on the titaniums. Notorious, can you pm me? cant message people on the phone.

^^I thought I read somewhere that the Da Vincis are being re-released? Any truth to that?

that blue pair better be a GR!!!! all the rest are ehhhh

and someone has the "china" colorway on ebay and it looks as though they will be released sometime soon

They're apparently calling the red joints "the Comets." Maybe Ariza will rock them in Houston.

Just got my Kobe "Relentless" tee from swoosh.com. It doesn't say "relentless", it says "kobe 24". But, for $15, I'll still rock it.

Originally Posted by CFC24

They're apparently calling the red joints "the Comets." Maybe Ariza will rock them in Houston.

Comets is the nickname for Westchester High School if im not mistaken.....its on the back of my Kobe 1 at least 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

That's a good trade GZA, hopefully those pairs you traded were your doubles.

Yup that's why I didn't hesitate to do it.
thats whats up! good #%%+ G!

not feeling those "comets" though they would look good with a Rockets uni. I hope Kobe let's Ariza/Brooks have a pair to rock.

AM Pack looking pretty good in those pics...I just dont like the black/white mesh on the heel cup on the Vs.

I think that black/white pattern is to imitate carbon fiber. Goes with the theme. There ugly all around imo. Seen pics of someone wearing them and they looked like %!%$.

what do you mean by limited fsr? so its not a fsr, just limited sizes left i assume. ill pass, thanks for the update though and the update on the lebron ctk

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

what do you mean by limited fsr? so its not a fsr, just limited sizes left i assume. ill pass, thanks for the update though and the update on the lebron ctk

why don't you post a pic of your collection Drew, and in your sig have that you are selling a few for 2 bills meet up, I'll buy em!

lol

I like the black/white mesh on the AM Vs. If I can get the pack easily, I will. However, I'd rather get the MLK Vs more than the AM pack.

and Vince, you're so mean.. hahahah.

Back
Top Bottom